SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Abundant Grace

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Abundant Grace

Acts 5:33 And with great power the apostles were giving testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and abundant grace was upon them all.

I would just like to thank everybody in recent months that has prayed for me in the midst of some struggles I was having. They were indeed as one poster suggested, part of a Satanic attack against me. The Lord dropped this verse into my heart recently at a prayer meeting we were having at church, and I thought it applied to me. That is, the "abundant grace" aspect of it.

For in the last couple weeks I have just experienced such an abundance of His grace in very tangible ways. His presence has been sweeter and His word has been sharper. The Lord has aroused me greatly through the Scriptures, as well as from listening to men such as K.P. Yohannan, Paul Washer, Art Katz, and Leonard Ravenhill. I feel challenged more than ever to live my life all the more in light of eternity, even down to the smallest of details.

May we all experience His grace in abundance.

2007/1/17 23:03Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re: Abundant Grace

Amen!

I too have been strongly impacted by the ministry of K.P. Yohannan... If you haven't gotten your free copy of 'Revolution in World Missions' from Gospel for Asia I strongly recommend you get it, read it, devour it, read it again, pray about it, fast and meditate upon it, and preach the simple life!

You can get your free copy at www.gfa.org!

2007/1/17 23:06Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I'm awaiting my free copy of his free book. I have however, since ordered "The Road to Reality" and have devoured about half the book in a little over a day. God has really challenged me more and more about living a "simple life." It's a wonder I haven't seen K.P. Yohannan quote it yet, though I'm sure he's probably seen it before. It's John Wesley's philosophy of finances:

1) Earn All You Can
2) Save All You Can
3) Give All You Can

2007/1/17 23:22Profile
Compton

Re:

Quote:
I feel challenged more than ever to live my life all the more in light of eternity, even down to the smallest of details.

What an encouragement KJ. Thanks for the update...it is so benificial to pray for one another. If even just one of us overcomes, all of us are strengthened in faith.

MC

2007/1/17 23:32Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

"If even just one of us overcomes, all of us are strengthened in faith."

God give us such a heart.

2007/1/17 23:35Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re:

I just finished “Road to Reality” last week. I ordered it after having felt God’s call to enter a more simple life. What a blessing. Brother KP has many great insights to share. You will love “Revolutions”. It changed me. I will pray for you as you continue on your journey to a more "simple life"

God Bless

TJ

2007/1/17 23:42Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I look forward then to receiving my copy of Revolutions. Funny thing is, I actually did have a copy once in the past, but since threw it away. I had wrongly judged the book before even reading it, after only taking a glance at the GFA web site and making false conclusions regarding it. But now I'm looking forward to reading the book, and also sponsoring a GFA missionary.

2007/1/18 8:13Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy