SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request For The Life Of An Unborn Child

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Prayer Request For The Life Of An Unborn Child

Dear brothers and Sisters:

I beseech all willing to intercede for the life of my sister’s child. I ask you not to intercede because of my contributions to SI (for I’m usually inactive), not for my work in the kingdom (for I am no preacher or evangelist), nor for my intercessions for your prayer requests (for I confess this is my first time visiting this part of the forum in some time). I beseech you all to intercede for the life of this child because Christ, your Lord and Master does (Hebrews 7:25), and this child cannot pray for itself.

My ungodly sister now seeks to have an abortion. This is her second pregnancy, and it would be another thread all together to detail how God miraculously preserved the first child from death (or sever handicap). She sought to hide this from me, but God in his goodness has revealed it to me-and now I you. God appointed me intercessor over the life of the first child, but I fear because of my current spiritual drought that I will fail the second.

Do serve God for Christ’s sake, intercede for this child, that it might experience life, and have physical members to glorify him. Also for my sister, that she might not add this iniquity to her cup of wrath. May God bless those who hearken.

I have complied with the “Prayer Request Rules” in interceding for four others before posting my own. I hope, if nothing else, that I might bring (or read of) good tidings of our joint-efforts in due time.

2007/1/10 16:08Profile
JaySaved

Kentucky

Re: Prayer Request For The Life Of An Unborn Child

Prayers have been and will be lifted up to God.

2007/1/10 16:12Profile
dohzman

I'll also pray . I can hear the shortest pray/sentence recorded in the Bible, this is I believe full of the very heart of God, Joh 11:35 Jesus wept.
:-(

2007/1/10 16:29Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

I will pray as well. God loves us even though we aren't perfect and cares about what we care about. Consider it done.

2007/1/10 16:47Profile
Nellie

Re:

Father,
We agree in Jesus Name, that you will stop this abortion.
We ask Heavenly Father, that you will save his Sister.
Lord, Your Word says if two agree on Earth, as touching any one thing, it shall be done.
We agree Lord, and ask that you bring something good out of this situation.
A Saved Soul, and Healthy Baby, in Jesus Name.

2007/1/10 18:32Profile
HopeinChrist

Re:

Praying for mother and child.
Hope

2007/1/10 22:05Profile

Re:

Praying for both right now!

2007/1/15 18:57
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

I bring good tidings brethern, even the fruit of our prayers. My sister has just quit her cleaning job because of the fumes from the chemicals.

Now someone else in different circumstances may request prayer because of this, but I praise God for his doing this. First because my sister, even if she attempted, would have no funds to get an abortion. Secondly, this delivers the child out of harmful chemicals that might affect it's growth. Lastly, this will give my sister much time to reflect and watch her own child and see just what the doctor would kill if she were to go through with her ungodly plans.

I thank all who prayed, and will do so on my knee's. Let us press on further, for the gate of the enemy wavers, and is nigh broken down. Praise GOD!

2007/1/19 11:49Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re:

I continue to stand in agreement with you!

2007/1/19 12:52Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

Ah dear brothers, I bring glad tidings, even from the throne of God. Through your prayers and devotion, God has allowed his Spirit to soften my sisters heart and change her mind--SHES NOT GETTING AN ABORTION!!!!

Yea, glory unto the father, yea, through we read the scriptures daily and familiarity brings unbelif and contempt, let it be known this day that God answers prayers for the sake of Christ.

Still I am praying and will pray untill the child is born, but Oh what a blow this was to the enemy. May God reward you all according to your works.

Thankyou...

2007/2/3 19:49Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy