SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : REVIVAL OF REPENTANCE HAS BEGUN!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Amen! I add my agreement with you dear brother and encourage you to do ALL the Lord has laid upon your heart. (I speak as a fool only to encourage you)... My walk with God has never been greater and it is well beyond my wildest dreams. Not in some flakey sense, but in a purity and holiness that God leads me to each day. I had to get rid of my internet connection and gain access only in well seen places. I started weaning myself off of TV about a year ago and am free from it now. My marriage and family life is so much better and different. Temptations are easier to manage. The enemy has fought me in different ways and tried to make me upset as to loose my focus on God. I believe the key is to let go of everything that offends.

As a loving admonishion I might simply say:

Exercise your senses to discern good and evil. The senses are the gates to your heart and you must guard it- because out of it are the issues of life. Lay aside the weights that slow you down and make you easy prey for the enemy. Get back to the love you had at first for God (first love). When God makes a way to escape... TAKE IT. Don't kick against the goads (KJV pricks).

EAT (word of God), DRINK (pray), WALK (in the Spirit), RUN (the race with patience), EXERCISE (your senses), STAND (after having done all I mentioned first), and FIGHT (the good fight of faith). Lay hold on eternal life.

I encourage you do give it ALL to God as He is ready to use such a vessel as this.

God Bless and Much Brotherly Love,

-Robert

2004/3/6 23:25Profile
Dalin

Independence, MO

Re: Love'n God

Just came on board looking forward to some great discussions.

God is moving in an Awesome way!

2004/3/11 10:55Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy