Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : March 2007 Revival Conference

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

March 2007 Revival Conference

Good-day saints...

In these perilous times it is good to lift up the Name of Christ Jesus and have fellowship with the Lord's annointed.
There are only a few weeks left to register for the upcoming [url=http://www.revivalfellowship.com]Revival Conference[/url] which is to be held in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada between March 1 - 4, 2007. Some guest speakers and teachers will be Henry Blackaby, Lou & Ralph Sutera and Bill McLeod. Please click the hyper-link to get all the details.
I pray that this will be a time of refreshing for the Church and where uncompromised Biblical doctrine is taught... a time where the Lord Himself is present moving in the midst of the congregation.
The Lord bless you all this new year.
An undeserving brother,
richie

2007/1/8 2:59Profile

Re: March 2007 Revival Conference

brother Richie,
Are you going to this conference? I was just looking at all the details the other day...I would love to go to it. Perhaps the Lord will work it out so I and some others can go. It's in His Hands.

Your sister,
Joy

2007/1/8 10:23
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

Dear sister...
I would like to; however, at this time it is not possible for me since I have given my word to help my mother with her business at around that time. But who knows but the Lord... she hasn't specified the exact dates as of yet.
I came across finding out of this conference by coming across various links a week back by way of the 1989 Revival Forum here on SI. I think it was brother Mike (SI moderator) who (without him knowing) initially helped me come across this info because I found it by way of a thread on that particular conference with Leonard Ravenhill, etc.
I waited a week to see if someone was going to mention this upcoming one and didn't see anybody do so to my knowledge. So, I ended up posting it, as I thought maybe others here would be interested in going if they were aware it was taking place.
As far as myself going... again, I'm not sure and really it isn't looking like it as of right now.
Question: Could SI possibly get some audio and/or video coverage of this conference?
The Lord bless you all,
richie

2007/1/8 10:54Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
There are only a few weeks left to register for the upcoming Revival Conference which is to be held in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada between March 1 - 4, 2007. Some guest speakers and teachers will be Henry Blackaby, Lou & Ralph Sutera and Bill McLeod. Please click the hyper-link to get all the details.

I do hope that some brothers and sisters from SermonIndex can go and visit this conference. They are charging $50 which is not very much at all. I am sure it would be a "landmark" in your life spiritually if you went.

2007/1/8 14:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy