SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Ten Shekels and a Shirt - "a warning to the church"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Ten Shekels and a Shirt - "a warning to the church"

Saints,

Most of you that frequent this website realize that this message is one of the keynote messages promoted from SermonIndex. I ran across a comment about this sermon and the phrase "a warning" stuck out to me. It is great to hear these truths of old and exclaim that we "missed it!" but dear brothers and sisters we need to walk in the truth we have revealed to us and OBEY the Lord our God in every detail of our walk. Perhaps it is time for some of us to re-listen to this message and pray for the Lord to work the application and response of this message into our lifes.

[b]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282

[i]"This is an outstanding sermon, every twice born believer would do well to hear this they will be edified. As their eyes are turned away from the emptiness of their own mind and the futility of following the ways of the world system to seek faith to love Almighty GOD with all their, heart and soul and being."[/i]

[i]"For 30 years i have been guilty of using a humanistic approach to preaching the gospel, before coming to this understanding. We must return to the correct gospel of Jesus Christ, and reject the mainstream "Christianity" that is being presented in almost every church across the land."[/i]

2006/12/27 23:52Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Ten Shekels and a Shirt - "a warning to the church"

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Saints,

Most of you that frequent this website realize that this message is one of the keynote messages promoted from SermonIndex. I ran across a comment about this sermon and the phrase "a warning" stuck out to me. It is great to hear these truths of old and exclaim that we "missed it!" but dear brothers and sisters we need to walk in the truth we have revealed to us and OBEY the Lord our God in every detail of our walk. Perhaps it is time for some of us to re-listen to this message and pray for the Lord to work the application and response of this message into our lifes.

[b]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282

Amen!

I listen to this message often. This message, along with many of Brother Ravenhill's messages (like [i]Why Revival Tarries[/i] among others) encourage me to continue desperately seeking for a true revival in my own life and that of the Church.

The Church in the world suffers.
The Church in the West sleeps.
The Church in the community entertains.
And the World goes to Hell.

I know of a minister who reads [i]Why Revival Tarries[/i] at the start of every new year. Perhaps this message should also be heard to rekindle the flames of spiritual desperation as well.

:-(

2006/12/28 0:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy