Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Just Thankful

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lor_E

Montana USA

Just Thankful

Many greetings in the love of Jesus Christ!

In this time of many thoughts and persuasions I come to you as one who is a learner, a disciple,one who has experinced the grace and mercy of the Living, Loving God of all creation!

I am THANKFUL for the life of Christ which we can be a partaker in, for the blood of Christ that can wash us through and through. I am thankful for the wonder and the awe in my heart when I see the setting sun and feel the cool breeze! I am thankful when I hold my loved ones and see answered prayers across the globe. I am thankful when I feel pain in my heart for an incorrect thought or word that should not have been spoken.
I am thankful when I look into God's Word and it speaks to my heart in such a way to cause me to repent, to restore, to reclaim, to readjust, to receive. I am thankful that I know the Holy Spirit is my Comforter and my Guide and the Convicter of my heart!

I'm thankful to have an opportunity to express the very hope that I have in my heart!

God Bless

2006/12/23 16:03Profile

Re: Just Thankful

Welcome, Lori!
I was blessed in reading your post.

Quote:
In this time of many thoughts and persuasions I come to you as one who is a learner, a disciple,one who has experinced the grace and mercy of the Living, Loving God of all creation!

That is beautiful. There are so many nuggets on this site to encourage us in our walk with Jesus. I have been blessed in listening to sermons by Keith Daniel, Leonard Ravenhill, Paul Washer,and many others. :-)
"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13

May the Lord bless you!

Your sister,
Joy

2006/12/23 17:28
Lor_E

Montana USA

Re:

I was very happy to run across this site searching for anything on someone I heard a while ago.
I have heard several tapes from Leonard Ravenhill, and have heard Kieth Daniels in person. I am looking forward to hearing and reading from those that are spread out across the country and from across time.
Blessings to you!

2006/12/24 9:55Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy