Fire this is blessed news! ... Oh Hallaleujah, and may this kind of news ever increase from now on ....
- You could just feel [b]something rising[/b] in the atmosphere.
- this young man quickly made his way to the altar and began to [b]cry out to God[/b].
- I then felt impressed of the Lord that[b] He really desired to pour out His Spirit on us[/b] that night, so[b] I called for all who were hungry to make their way to the altar [/b].
- My wife took over for our keyboard player (because she came to the altar) only to find[b] the keys soaked with her desperate tears [/b].
- And from then on [b]the Holy Spirit took over[/b].
- There was an unearthly[b] "roar" of desperation[/b] that was coming [b]in unison from their hearts[/b] for an hour.
- That night two young ladies [b]heard what they believe to be angelic voices singing[/b].
- My wife along with the young lady leading worship [b]heard a keyboard playing even though it was turned off[/b].
- [i][b][size=large][color=0000FF]The Holy Spirit came[/color][/size][/b][/i]
This is God's scriptural formula for Revival at work!!! ... How is it that the devil has so blinded us (especially our pastors) to it???
 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
 Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:
 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:
 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.
 Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
 Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.
 Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen ...
[b][color=FF0000]We all need to drop our facades and just begin to cry out to our Lord how much we really NEED HIM![/color][/b]