SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : God's plan

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
literal

God's plan

Is God's plan hard to understand? Why do you think so?

2006/12/11 9:48Profile
kdbutton

Re: God's plan

In the sense that my mind cannot expand to the extent, the breadth length depth and height of such a love that would drive the plan, yes it is very hard. Though I don't fully understand it I am very glad for it.

2006/12/11 12:04Profile
Rahman

Re: God's plan

i don't find the gist of His "redemptive plan" so hard to understand, as much as just where and how do i fit into it, and moreso how that in spite of all the quirkiness of man's history, and the weirdness of both Israeli and Christian history, thru all our ups - downs and crazy turn arounds, it just continues to march on as scripture points out according to His will ... i guess this mystery of how His will incorporates all the different variables seemingly introduced by our own so called free will, rate right up there with the thought of His dealing with each and every one of us on an individual bases at the same time as His will just goes on marching on :-? ...

These thoughts are some of what i can't understand of His plan, but i sure am glad that He does and that in these mind boggling thoughts as one "saved" i can be rest assured that Rom. 8:28 always works out in my favor ... Thank You Jesus!!! ... :-P

2006/12/11 17:14Profile
literal

Re:

Hello friend,
It is a divine love that drives this plan. " Behold, what manner of love the father hath bestowed unon us, that we should be called the sons of God: 1 John 3:1 ". Look upon it and wonder at the kind and quantity of love the father has given freely and without merit to man. (Eph.3:17-19 That christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to understand with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God. We are able to fully understand by faith. God bless you my friend. :-)

2006/12/12 1:26Profile
literal

Re:

Hello friend,
The practical application of the gospel to man. ( Romans 12:1-15:7 ). This is where and how I like to fit in to it. :-)

2006/12/12 2:25Profile
kdbutton

Re:

Quote:
We are able to fully understand by faith.

About the time I might think I do fully understand, God shows me more about himself and his grace and love and I find I did not really understand fully but every day is a new day of discovery through His word and prayer in the Spirit. Glory Be!!!!!

It is actually very romantic, this plan of His, sweet discovery every day abiding in Him. "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: [b]now I know in part;[/b] but then shall I know even as also I am known." 1Cor.13:12

What a joy to wake every morning to Him! You are right! And praise God for the adventure day to day as His divine love drives us along.

Lord, let your love [b]which passes our knowledge [/b]so fill us with all the fullness of God that it must spill over onto others. O Lord Bring revival and a Great Awakening also driven by your divine love so all may also know you. We are desperate for you! In Jesus' name

Eph.3:19

2006/12/12 6:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy