Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Germany Outreach, Part 3

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JGB321

Germany Outreach, Part 3

Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin, Germany:
Witness Encounter, Part 3

After 5 consecutive nights out we finally came across two English Christians, visiting Berlin for just a few days before returning back to the UK.

They were surprised to meet fellow Brits/tourists doing what we were doing. Our motto has always been that of the police force - we’re never off duty and we carry Gospel tracts were ever we go.

We talked with this couple about our concerns for the UK and the world in general. Both were appalled by the Archbishop of Canterbury’s liberal stance and the Pope’s visit to Turkey, and how the press repeatedly report how he “speaks for all of Christendom.”

However, the sad reality is that only 0.1% of British Christians share their faith regularly by going out of their way to do this.

I have lost count at the amount of times I have gently tried to encourage multitudes I meet on my travels to take up the Great Commission, in whatever way God leads them.

Anyhow, it was good to meet some brethren so far from home and we can only petition your prayers for this couple to have a greater hunger and burden for the lost.

Thank you and please pray for the 300 tracts we were able to distribute during our 5-day trip.

2006/12/2 9:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy