SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Room

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
kdbutton

Prayer Room

Can you imagine how encouraging it would be to hold a revival prayer meeting with all the members of this website in one place and at one time, all focused on seeking God for revival.

What would that prayer meeting be like? What kind of prayers would be lifted up? What silences would be offered due to the overwhelming presence of God holding us speechless before his unspeakable glory? What harmony of passion? What bending in humility and repentant postures would be taken? What release of all frustrations of the past? What overflow of grace into our communities?

What would it be like to be at a revival prayer meeting with all of you?

No doubt one day we will all know but at that great heavenly prayer meeting there will be cause only for praise.

2006/11/27 22:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Prayer Room

Quote:
Can you imagine how encouraging it would be to hold a revival prayer meeting with all the members of this website in one place and at one time, all focused on seeking God for revival.

I believe in God's timing this could happen. I have already encouraged some brothers from this website to go and start prayer meetings in their local areas specifically for "revival". I have thought of organizing prayer for revival on the sermonindex.net website but I felt the Lord tell me that He will do this Himself. If you have this burden go with it brother and share some of the praise reports of people meeting to pray for revival.

Bless you brother.

2006/11/27 23:04Profile
kdbutton

Re:

Brother, I am your sister in Christ, we are praying specifically for revival twice a week in my own church (a small group) and once per month people from area churches (a larger small group depending on where the church is that is hosting) gather for this purpose of prayer for revival. We have been doing so and are now entering our third year of regular prayer for revival. The Lord put this burden on us. Just a few years ago I had no idea what revival was, now I can hardly think of anything else! But more so I bow my head to just seeking Him, and I understand it is He Himself that is seeking revival to come, and so I agree with Him by my prayers.
Earlier the thoughts I wrote came to mind as I was
reading some of the articles and responses and thinking of the beauty of like-mindedness before God in prayer.

2006/11/27 23:33Profile
kdbutton

Re:

Let's hand this over to the Holy Spirit,

Father raise up a prayer meeting led of Your Spirit. Teach us to pray together for your revival to come.

In Jesus' name. Amen

2006/11/27 23:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Earlier the thoughts I wrote came to mind as I was
reading some of the articles and responses and thinking of the beauty of like-mindedness before God in prayer.

Sister,

I apologize. Yes I do see a tremendous potential of unified prayer with the same burden and convictions. I am at this point though a firm believe that God is going to intiate this next revival and will do it individually at first. Keep pressing on in praying for revival it is coming.

2006/11/27 23:54Profile
death2self

Washington DC area

Re:

Yes, let's keep pressing in for revival and see what Jesus will do. He is the one who brings revival.

Our fellowship broadcasts in your city on WNVY-AM 1090 at 11 a.m. each day. Blessings to you, I believe Jesus is going bring a revival full of repentance and sanctification. That's my prayer.

2006/11/28 17:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy