SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Street Preaching in Washington State

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Street Preaching in Washington State

Saints,

I am taking a trip to Wenatchee, WA today (5 hour drive). To do street evangelism with some brothers. I will be heading back the next day so it is just a one night ministry opportunity. Please do pray for me that God will protect me on the trip and allow traveling across the border fine. And that my mouth would be opened to proclaim the everlasting gospel.

2006/11/24 16:27Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Street Preaching in Washington State

Amen! I will pray for you.

2006/11/24 16:31Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Brother Greg,

Amen! Preach as a dying man unto dying men. The grace of God be with your spirit.

Brother Paul

2006/11/24 17:34Profile
Bomar

Re:

Greg...

You look like you've put on some weight since the last time I saw you.

And aged a bit...

;-)

2006/11/25 1:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for the prayers and encouragements. God did verily bless the preaching. I was able to talk to many people one on one and to some groups of 4-6 people. Brother David Tennet who came out with me preached against sin and the reality of hell. It got abit confrontational and even the police came. But I was able to speak to them also about God and one officer agreed that these days are as sodom and gommorah and as Noah.

These are the end times. I was also able to visit a Calvary Chapel church for a bible study beforehand and was very blessed by a teaching on John 16-17 the pastor spoke for part of the teaching on "knowing God" and how people that hear and do not "do" don't know God. He went into 1 John and also Matthew 7. Praise God for such teaching that is very needed.

2006/11/25 4:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy