SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi, Im new here :)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HansJacob

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands, Home

Hi, Im new here :)

Hi , im new here :)
Im from the Faroe Islands , Klaksvik
Its between Norway and Island, If you dont know it :) and Im only 18 years old, up to date.

I realy like this website .. alot of good sermons.
---
1. john 2;19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. :)

2006/11/22 17:14Profile

Re: Hi, Im new here :)

Welcome HansJacob! That's interesting you're from the Faroe Islands. I have a good friend whose dad is Faroese. :-)
I agree that there are a lot of good sermons on this website. Have you listened to any by Keith Daniel? His sermons have had a tremendous impact on my life, especially in the area of total surrender.
God bless you!

~Joy

2006/11/22 17:19
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

Great to have you on the website, I do pray that God will speak to your heart in a special way and mature you into the full stature of Christ Jesus. There is a great message you should listen to if you haven't yet by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

Other good speakers: Zac Poonen, Keith Daniel, Leonard Ravenhill.

2006/11/22 19:25Profile
searchin

u.s.a. /

Re:

welcome; I hope you like what you find on this site. it certainly has been a great source of encouragement to me.

"Remember the decisions you make today will determine the person you will be tomarrow."
God Bless! :-)

2006/11/22 20:27Profile
searchin

u.s.a. /

Re:

great reading resources are the wrightings of Leonard Ravenhill as well as David Wilkerson.
have you read wilkersons (modern) classic, "The Cross and the Switchblade?"

2006/11/23 11:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy