SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : PRAYER THAT MOVES GOD by Greg Gordon

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: PRAYER THAT MOVES GOD by Greg Gordon

[b][color=000000]Trust in him at all times; ye people,
pour out your heart before him:
God is a refuge for us.
Selah.[/color][/b]
-Psalm 62 verse 8

2006/11/25 10:58Profile
AJM_REV2220

USA Great Lakes...

Re: PRAYER THAT MOVES GOD by Greg Gordon

I testify that my journey that begun with reaching out to Messiah in prayer has yielded a newness in Spirit-filled living that I've only read about. Deeply personal yet powerful in how my perspective has radically shifted from selfishness to sacrifice. I grew up Catholic and learned "theology" (even the headier stuff in college) BEFORE I read Genesis through Revelation. Thank the LORD He answered my lifelong prayer to know HIM: "And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." (Deut 6:5) It was in 2020 that the LORD clearly worked a miracle in my life, delivering me from the depths of carnality. Now, I pray and rivers of living water is flowing from within. The tears flowed as never before (literally puddles, soaking). Now, this is normal for me which I know as Holy Spirit confirmation of His presence.

"But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. " (Galatians 5:16)

2023/2/22 11:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy