SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer/Praise for Anxiety and Depression

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
moreofHim

Re: update

Just an update :-)

I am so blessed!!! I really am. I want to give this wonderful praise report! God is so good.

I look at my life and compare it to how it was 6 months ago and I am in awe of how the Lord has kept me from the pit of despair, He has rescued me. Most of my anxiety is completely gone. Before Christmas I could hardly go anywhere without feeling so much anxiety that it was very uncomfortable. Now I am in two wonderful Bible studies on two different mornings in two different churches (which I like because I can get to know people from all backgrounds and not be 'cliquish' by just staying to one church group)

I am looking forward to this next season of my life!

I can now go to the gym and work out and I am not overly anxious or fearful about my shortness of breath. I have much more peace. Actually I have much more peace about everything. Thank you, Lord! The secret to me getting back into the gym for workouts is that I've been listening to sermons while I workout. It keeps my mind occupied.

I so appreciate the little things! I know that the Lord has out some hidden wisdom in me as I have gone through these times of suffering and trials; and maybe when I least expect it, some of that wisdom will come spilling out to help someone else or bless someone.

I have so much to be grateful for and I am grateful to [b]many of you[/b] who kept me in your prayers. Before my time of suffering, I could say 'God is good'. Through the suffering, as hard as it was, and as despaired as I felt, by God's grace I could say 'God is good'. And now here i am today to say once again, that 'God is good'!

For anyone who has every despaired for life, ever been so low, for anyone who thinks that you are in so deep that you might never come out- take heart! God is a God of miracles and a God who keeps His children to Himself. If you will keep hoping and keep believing and KNOW that God is good, things WILL change.

In His love and grace, Chanin

2007/1/26 15:11Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
God who keeps His children to Himself.

Sister... thinking these days about you, Aaron, and this now!
Your testimony encouraged me, I needed to hear that, it will come spring, yes it will come!
Oh our Lord Jesus is good!

2007/1/26 19:13Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Update

Dear Chanin,

Praise God ... This is tremendous!

2007/1/26 23:12Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

moreofHim wrote:
I have so much to be grateful for and I am grateful to [b]many of you[/b] who kept me in your prayers. Before my time of suffering, I could say 'God is good'. Through the suffering, as hard as it was, and as despaired as I felt, by God's grace I could say 'God is good'. And now here i am today to say once again, that 'God is good'!

Thank you for the hopw that comes with "showing" me that something, I know to be true, is actually possible.:cry:

Belss you Channin. Will continue to pray for you, and please keep us posted as God continues to unveil His goddness.

2007/1/27 18:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy