SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer/Praise for Anxiety and Depression

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Nellie

Re:

God Bless you and keep you, Chanin, as you continue to press on toward the mark.
Nell

2006/11/22 12:26Profile
death2self

Washington DC area

Re:

Will be praying that Jesus will meet you as you seek Him with all of your heart. He is the great healer.

I've found a very useful thing is to read the Psalms aloud in my prayer closet during an intense season of trial or of dryness and not a burning in my heart for Jesus.

Know that Jesus loves you Chanin...

2006/11/23 21:10Profile
Munchkin

London, Ingerrrland

Re: Chanin

I read something and it made me think of you.
It's an inscription that was found on the wall of a prison in Germay.

"I believe in the sun,
even when it is not shining.
I believe in love,
even when I don't feel it.
I believe in God,
even when He is silent."

He's always there. Amen!

2006/11/23 21:17Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Dear Chanin ...

Having known of so much of this ... I thank God that you brought this to us, you are missed in our midst but not in the heart.

Somethings just rip through to the core of being... My earnest and sincere prayers Chanin, they will be ongoing.

2006/11/24 8:55Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: Prayer for Anxiety and Depression

Dear sister,

Only God knows how great blessing you have been to many, many of the body of Christ, and personaly to my heart and others who I know in person.
All I can see that He is working now on a deeper levels in your heart, just His pure glory to be revealed through your weakness.

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: [b]for my strength is made perfect in weakness.[/b] Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, [b]that the power of Christ may rest upon me.[/b]
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: [b]for when I am weak, then am I strong.[/b]

That's the purpose of our lifes, just more of Him, less of us.
We are together in all of this, satan is after those who seek the Lord with all his might

31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

But O we are in the mighty had of our God,

3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

And what a comfort to know that Jesus is praying for us

32 [b]But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not:[/b] and when thou art converted, [b]strengthen thy brethren.[/b]

And again just God knows how many He wants to continue to bless through you, and use you for His glory, dear sister.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

We are with you and we are all together in this war but our God is with us.

God bless you sister!

2006/11/24 9:36Profile
moreofHim

Re: thank u again

Thank you again everyone, Mike, Kire, ect... It is so encouraging to know that we are not alone in our trials. It has been a big help to go back and read my past writings- from just a few weeks ago to even a few years ago. I am taking it one day at a time and having faith for just one day at a time. Trying not to look at the future or the past- but the precious present.

So thankful for all of you on SI! May be God be glorified as we all become more of Him and less of ourselves.

[b]"So if you are suffering according to God's will, keep on doing what is right, and trust yourself to the God who made you, for He will never fail you." 1 Peter 4:19 NLT

"My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will give and sing praise." Ps 57:7[/b]

In His love, Chanin

2006/11/24 13:05Profile
Nellie

Re:

Hi Chanin,
I keep a Journal where I try to write daily, and it has been an encouragement to me to go back and read them, and see how God brought me forth through trials, tribulations, and His goodness to me.
May He continue to lift you up in Him.
Blessings
Nellie

2006/11/24 13:30Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Treasured words and thoughts are these...!

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3202&forum=35#21101]A Homesickness, A Hunger For God[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3131&forum=35#20434]Are you willing?[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2100&forum=35#13441]Torn Between Two Desires[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3094&forum=35#20201]Being the fragrance of Christ[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4381&forum=35#29602]Christ Alone[/url]

2006/11/24 13:57Profile
moreofHim

Re: Kire

Kire, thank you for bring these back to my attention. I have not read many of them in a long time. Looks like I need to go back and read alot more of what is on my own site and in my own journals :)

I loved this little bit at the end of one of writings from Lynette Woods:

[b]If Christ alone is what I see, then HE will be seen through me!
If Christ alone is what I hear, then HE will be heard through me!
If Christ alone is what I touch, then HE will be felt through me!
If Christ alone is what I eat and drink, then HE will be tasted through me!
If Christ alone is the Fragrance I wear, then HE will be smelt through me!
If Christ alone is all I know, then HE will be known through me![/b]

In His peace, Chanin

2006/11/24 14:10Profile
roadsign

Re:

Chanin, Chanin! How good to see you back - feels like meeting a long lost sister again. I wish I could give you a big hug! I've been wondering about you, and missed your posts.

You have sure been through the fire, but oh, the gold that glimmers in the ashes! I look forward to sharing again with you.

And yes, Lynnette Woods... She had a big impact on my life at a stategic time. (Weren't we were all on a forum many years together?)

I praise God for hanging on to you!

2006/11/24 14:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy