SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : A Certain Sermon That I can't Find to save my Life!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EvanDixon

A Certain Sermon That I can't Find to save my Life!!!

I'm looking for this sermon on sermonindex that my friend sent me a few months ago. I have been looking for it for the past hour almost. The only problem is that I don't know the author or the title. The only thing I remember is that the sermon was structured like this-
"We have not prayed enough." etc.
"We have not sought after God enough." etc.
And so on. Those were the sort of statements made in the sermon. It was (obviously) about our lack of diligence in the Lord. I remember it as being an awesome sermon- alas, I just can't find it! So, if anyone knows what sermon I'm talking about and can let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks.

2006/11/14 20:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: A Certain Sermon That I can't Find to save my Life!!!

Did the speaker have a "english" accent? was he young or old? this might be trying to find a needle in a haystack! I would recommend that you start your search with the podcast featured sermons. You can subscribe using itunes here:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=161123223

2006/11/14 21:00Profile
EvanDixon

Re:

It wasn't an audio sermon, it was an article...
I know that it wasn't Ravenhill, Tozer, or any of the main preachers/sermon writers.
If only I could remember the name...

2006/11/14 21:22Profile
searchin

u.s.a. /

Re: A Certain Sermon That I can't Find to save my Life!!!

certainly sound like Leonard Ravenhill...the subject might be revival as well as prayer...but that aint much to go on .
hope thats helpful!
leonardravenhill.com might help

2006/11/14 23:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy