SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Revival Hymn, compilation CD's and the like...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
soulfire52

Tulsa, where Jesus is coming back first. :D

Revival Hymn, compilation CD's and the like...

Today at work as "The Revival Hymn" cd played in the room, a person walked by and asked me if the people who made the cd had secured the rights to use the music. Does anyone know the answer to that? The person said he appreciated the message but wondered about the music more than the message. (hmmm????)
I LOVE these type cd's and "Revival Fire" has changed my life, so I never considered the copyright thing. Let me know.
Anyway, keep the fire burnin'.

2004/2/11 18:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Revival Hymn, compilation CD's and the like...

Quote:
Today at work as "The Revival Hymn" cd played in the room, a person walked by and asked me if the people who made the cd had secured the rights to use the music. Does anyone know the answer to that? The person said he appreciated the message but wondered about the music more than the message. (hmmm????)

yes hmmm indeed, I am trying to look into this. I have actually not done that complimation but a brother from www.fireonthealtar.com did! I think its very powerful and the steps should be taken to get rights for everything so it can be professionally fixed up and produced. listen to the 'Revival Hymn' here:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=2903]The Revival Hymn (high-quality) 32.59 MB[/url]
[i]This mix includes a powerful complilation with clips from the following speakers (the theme is revival for this message):
1. Ian Paisley
2. Leoanrd Ravenhill
3. Paris Reidhead
4. Duncan Campbell
5. A.W. Tozer
6. T. Austin Sparks[/i]

2004/2/13 3:55Profile
soulfire52

Tulsa, where Jesus is coming back first. :D

Re:

My words can't describe how my heart has been changed...

2004/2/29 23:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
My words can't describe how my heart has been changed...

I struggle for words also when I try and explain the 'Revival Hymn' to other people. Its a trumpet call to the Church of Jesus Christ! 10'000's of copies have been distributed, downloaded and sent out across the internet. Please make copies of it and mail it to friends, make a stack of them for your church! the possiblities are endless, the Lord is using this complimation to waken sleeping saints, to rouse carnal believers, to spurn on dedicated followers and to renew spirit-filled believers. We will only know on the other side of eternity what impact this recording has had! It has truly changed my life and I continue to listen to it for a stirring of my heart and soul in devotion to Christ.

2004/3/1 0:32Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

do you have anymore compilations on si?

2005/2/18 19:20Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
do you have anymore compilations on si?

Hi Parsly,

Sure, here is the link: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=204&min=20&orderby=titleA&show=20]Compilations[/url]

Few recommendations:

The Street Meetings of God
Signs of An Active Faith
Young Donald Mcphail Prays
Be My Witnesses

2005/2/18 20:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy