SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : political idolatry

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bonni

montana usa

political idolatry

i appreciate this article,i have had these same thoughts.it makes me think of the woman riding on the beast's back in rev.the false church so entertwined with politics.

God is the one who sets up kingdoms and He brings them down. Jesus said to pilate " you would have no power over me except it were given to you from above. God has given satan power or "permission if
you will" to give the kingdoms of this world to whomever he chooses, God in His sovereinty can use satan as a tool to bring about His divine will.
the bible says that satan tempted Christ with this offer.

God told us to pray for our leaders, but He never said we had a right to life,liberty,and the pursuit of happiness.

God will...glorify His name regardless of whether pilate, nebuchanezzer,or the antichrist is in power. we are to pray...like daniel...like Jesus!

soon God will come and the kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our Lord,and He shall reign forever and ever.amen!

Saints, our times coming! bonni

2006/11/11 0:37Profile
bonni

montana usa

Re: political idolatry

i'm sorry, i meant to respond to the current thread posted by andrew strom. i am not very good at this computer stuff! does anyone know how to transfer this to the right thread? :-(

2006/11/11 0:46Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Simply press on the REPLY button to reply to messages. God bless and glad to have you on the site.

Post all further posts in this thread:

[b]"REPENT of POLITICAL IDOLATRY!" - by Andrew Strom[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=13243&forum=48

2006/11/11 3:25Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy