SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for me - traveling to Texas and Alabama

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Jenn, what you need to look for is a pretty girl with light brown hair, maybe 5'3" tall, sweet smile and that likely will be her! :-)

ginnyrose

2006/11/17 23:40Profile

Re:

Just wanted to thank ya'll for praying. It is good to be home. I had a very blessed time. It is so good to see what the Lord is doing in the lives of other believers. Praise the Lord!

It was a great blessing getting to meet ginnyrose. I and my family really enjoyed our short visit there. :-) Ginnyrose and her husband were very gracious in opening up their home to us. I guess I'll have to go back to have more time to visit with her...or perhaps she'll come to Missouri. :-P

God is good, oh so good! I praise His name! I have been very blessed over the past week and a half. I'll post more on the Prayer conference on the other thread (Prayer and Revival Conference thread).

Jenn, I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet you...there were alot of people there! Praise the Lord for all those He brought to the conference.

Blessings,
Joy

2006/11/19 21:02
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Joy,

Great to hear that the Lord blessed you. I just listened to this message that Paul Washer preached at the conference and am in tears:

[b](2006 Heart-Cry) Journal Reading and Message by Paul Washer[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=13734

Praise God for his faithful servants and for the truth. What a blessed time it must have been.

2006/11/19 21:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy