SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival
20 Years SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for me - traveling to Texas and Alabama

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Pray for me - traveling to Texas and Alabama

I am leaving tomorrow for the Keith Daniel meetings in Texas and then I’ll be going to the prayer conference in Alabama.

I would really appreciate your prayers for traveling safety, God to work in hearts at both meetings, and God to work in my own heart. Please pray for my family and me as we minister in music at the Keith Daniel meetings. Please pray for unity and for the anointing of the Lord to be upon the music. Pray for God to be glorified!

Thank you for praying.

Blessings,
Joy

“My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defense; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.” Psalms 62:5-8

2006/11/9 20:31
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Pray for me - traveling to Texas and Alabama

Hi Joy,

My prayers are with you and with Keith Daniel. Do bring us an update when you return!

2006/11/9 21:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Joy,

That is great that you are doing this trip. Do great the brothers and sisters you run into from SI for us. May God's word be piercing and dividing asunder in your heart and the other peoples hearts. The Lord bless your travels.

2006/11/9 23:14Profile

Re: Update on the Mabank meetings

Thank you so much for praying for the meetings in Mabank. I praise the Lord for how He helped us with the music. It went really well despite the fact that my little eleven year old sister left her cello bow at home. So she plucked her cello. :-) I went there not knowing what the situation would be with the sound system and all those little details and God worked it all out. Praise the Lord!
I only heard part of the first message. There was an opportunity to help out in the nursery so some of the moms could sit under brother Keith’s preaching for the first time. So I was very thankful to be able to do that for them. The messages that brother Keith preached were some of the same messages he preached at our family camp (The King’s Highway, The Five Smooth Stones, and The Second Coming of Christ).
The thing that blessed me so much about going to Mabank was seeing what God is doing in people’s lives. People are getting saved and leaving behind the drugs and alcohol. There is one family in particular that is having such an amazing impact for Christ in this community. It seemed like everyone was related to each other in some way, but it is the witness of Christ in their lives that is bringing their relatives to Christ.
I just loved being with people who are so hungry for God. It was beautiful; and so encouraging.
I know that we all long for God to visit us in mighty revival, but I kind of wonder if we are missing what He is doing right before our very eyes. Here on Sermon Index there are people seeking God who perhaps five years ago were in the very pit of despair and sin. And now God has radically changed their lives, and through their changed life, their friends and family are being affected and saved also. Glory to God! Let us keep praying and believing God to work. It really does start with each of us individually and our walk with God, and then it expands to how we live among those closest to us, our family and closest friends, and then how we live for Christ in the world.
I am really looking forward to the prayer conference this weekend. May the Lord do in my life whatever will bring glory to Him.
Thanks for your prayers. Do pray for the prayer conference. I heard that over four hundred people have registered. And they expect more people to come who are members of that church! So it looks like there will be a lot of people there; praise the Lord!

2006/11/14 15:00
sermonindex

Canada

Online!

Quote:
Please pray for my family and me as we minister in music at the Keith Daniel meetings.

"Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord." -Ephesians 5:19

May God bless your travels and singing. Yes what a excellent to pray for "God to be glorified" truly if nothing happens except for that the meetings will be a success. May Gods face shine upon the meetings.

2006/11/14 15:40Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Joy,

I pray that everything goes well.

- Josh

2006/11/14 15:44Profile

Re:

Well, today I'm leaving my grandparents home here in Alexandria, Louisiana and traveling to Mississippi to stay with Sandra Miller (aka ginnyrose). I am really looking forward to meeting her and her family. It's so neat meeting people here on SI and then having the opportunity to meet in person! Praise the Lord!

Thank you so much for praying. I appreciate ya'll. ;-)

2006/11/15 12:17
sermonindex

Canada

Online!

Quote:
I am leaving tomorrow for the Keith Daniel meetings in Texas and then I’ll be going to the prayer conference in Alabama.

Joy,

I would really like to hear your experience of these meetings. I am going to link to the live webcasts for it here on SI.

2006/11/15 20:16Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: A wonderful family

Hey, y'all! We just loved the visit we had with Roniya and her family! She, her dad, and two siblings stayed at out house on Wednesday night and it was absolutely wonderful. The only thing wrong with it is they did not stay long enough. I must be hard to please, Joy! ;-)

It is so amazing how Christians, though strangers, can experience a closeness with each other. Joy and I just did not get done talking. I had a ton of questions to ask her, but could not because of lack of time. And to those who have never met this wonderful family, I must say they are wonderful people, dedicated to serving the LORD wherever God has placed them.

Thanks so much for stopping in, Joy. You all have richly blessed us. Be sure to communicate this to your family .

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2006/11/17 23:10Profile
JennRich

Alabama

Re:

Hi Joy, I was there at the lunch today (during the Heartcry conference) and I looked for a name tag that said "Joy", but there were so many people, I couldn't find you. . . I was going to introduce myself to you. . .
JennRich

2006/11/17 23:15Profile

©2002-2022 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy