SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please pray for my wife...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
PosterThread
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
it is God in me

YES! Let your light shine bright!

[u]Show[/u] her your love . . . even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it.

Praise the LORD for giving you more time!

I will be praying for you both.

2006/11/4 2:05Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

CJaKfOrEsT wrote:
Thank you for your prayers. I thought I'd better update you all, because I have had a few queries. Let's just say, it's not over yet, but things are better than when I put out the request.

Just had another turn around. Rach went out today for some time to her self, and has desided that she made the wrong decision of Thursday night. Thankfully, she rang her counseller to tell her, and she talked her into staying at her house for a couple of days, to be around someone "safe" (ie, no expectations, and minimal reactions from outbursts, etc).

Once again trusting God, who dwells in darkness. I once pondered Psalm 91:1 "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide in the shadow of the Almighty" and thought, "How can One who [b]is[/b] light cast a shadow, when a shadow is the result of light obstructed?" As I pondered, a thought occured to me, "Perhaps the shadow is one cast by an 'object' that comes between the Light Source and the 'abider'." If this were true, then the shadow would be at it's blackest upon being closest to the 'object', but the assurance would be that the Lord is just on the other side.

My hope and prayer is that I nor Rach are amongst the "one thousand" and "ten thousand" that "shall fall" on either side of the abider. Oh Lord, that I would abide in Thee, and that Rach would with me.

2006/11/4 4:56Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hi Aaron,

Two burdens amongst many ... Maybe it is in emphasis but yourself and Rachel and the young man about to be adopted by an unholy alliance [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12598&forum=48#101486]devestated[/url].

Quote:
Anyway, somehow, I've have been able to hold back my opinions, while still dishing out my love.

Brother, know this very well after much painful extraction. Some similarities here with my own wife, am hanging on to the Lord for dear life as only He Himself can rectify the situation. In fact there is a great deal of expression that you made that rings true inwardly and realistically; The circular reasoning, the confusion, fears, though she is not 'depressed' it is a condition of 'anxiety' and that ... let me just state I have strong suspicions about, the greater part seems hinged upon denial, to address it as you stated is to further wind the springs of the circle. Quite a bit more than I care to speak to here that makes for quite the volatile cocktail, taking the stir stick of opinion (myself) out, a needed proscription.

It changes the whole dynamic, it is a different kind of love, a different kind of compassion, a different kind of patience and a whole other realm of intercession. Utter dependence, only the Lord...

Continuing for you both

2006/11/4 10:12Profile
Nellie

Re:

Father,
In the name of Jesus, the Name above all Names.
Please touch Rachael and Aaron.
You alone are able to do this.
Sometimes people take things like this lightly, but You never do, for You are touched with the feelings of our infirmities, and was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
Take care of this situation, and bring Your Peace, as only You can do.
Only You can heal any part of your Creation, so please touch Rachaels mind.
Let her know You love her in spite of what she is going through.
We ask You for Mercy in this situation.
In Jesus Name. Amen

2006/11/4 10:19Profile
Nellie

Re:

Thank God, Rachael is Home.

2006/11/4 10:24Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

CJaKfOrEsT wrote:
Just had another turn around. Rach went out today for some time to her self, and has desided that she made the wrong decision of Thursday night. Thankfully, she rang her counseller to tell her, and she talked her into staying at her house for a couple of days, to be around someone "safe" (ie, no expectations, and minimal reactions from outbursts, etc).

I have a praise report!!! Today I received my fisrt communication from Rach, in the form of an SMS message. The words "10Q 4 being patient with me" came to my cellphone at 12:50pm this afternoon.

Though it is a mere "cloud the size of a mans hand", it has filled my heart with intense joy. Her counsellor has recommended that she say with her until the weekend, so that she can come home refreshed before having to face two needy children's demands.

The kids are surprisingly okay, and probably more at peace than normal. They have been told what's going on, in terms that a 4 and 6 year old can grasp, withoiut scarring them for life. They know that "Mummy's sick, and her sickness makes her sad. She's spending a little time away, so she can get some rest, because she's afraid that she she might get angry with you, even though you have done nothing wrong. She loves you very much, and doesn't want you to think that she doesn't like you."

In the midst of this all, the Lord has shown me so much about myself, and Him. Thank you for all your prayers, they have been as a life line for me, as I learn what it is to "[b]Count[/b] it all joy, in diverse trials..."

:-D

2006/11/8 6:33Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

I rejoice with you Aaron. The cloud the size of a man's hand was the beginning of a great rain. Elijah had put his head between his knees he prayed so hard. Glory to the name of the Lord!

2006/11/8 7:42Profile

Re: Please pray for my wife

This is great news.

May your wife continue to compute how much she is valued for herself, regardless of any outward image in which she feels (or knows) she falls short.

Quote:
The kids are surprisingly okay, and probably more at peace than normal.

I have been thinking about them, because I wanted to suggest .... you may be doing this already .... that when you pray with them at bedtime .... I mean, when they pray with you at bedtime.... they be included in fellowship with the Father to ask for Him to 'make Mummy better'.

They are not too small to do this, nor to understand that God is doing what He can, though it will take time, and sometimes it might be hard for Mummy to know what God is saying to her or how He is trying to heal her.

I don't mean you should go through all this at one sitting with them, but that you should think through a few answers to obvious questions, and encourage them to believe God is working silently and in His own ways. They will learn something about faithfulness in prayer, and patience, and leaving things in God's hands, and in the end, will have the joy of knowing our Father in heaven heard them and answered, when Rachael is finally delivered from all her sorrows.

2006/11/8 8:35
kobilove

Re:

CJaKfOrEsT,

There is nothing too big or too small for the lord. I will bear you and your family up in my prayers.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous hand

Amen

2006/11/11 11:29Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi CJaKfOrEsT...

Thank you for updating us. Please know that there are many people praying. Our God is exceedingly great. If "his eye is on a sparrow," this situation is certainly in his mind. Be encouraged!

:-)

2006/11/11 12:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy