SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Questions for Jehovas Witnesses(update)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
HeartSong

Re:

Christian,

I will pray that He makes a path, and Lights the way.

In His Love.

2006/10/31 16:15Profile
Melchizedek

Singapore

Re:

Hi!

I'm new to this and I think I went to create a new thread ... haha! And I don't know how to delete it! Sorry :-(

Anyway, just a scripture for you to be equip:

And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

2 Timothy 2:24-26 (KJV)

Its also for myself because there's this guy with different partner each week have been coming to my place. Though when asked him where he's from, he did not really answer me and I felt that they're Jehovah's Witnesses. My church Pastor has been encouraging us to seek for the gift of decernment and indeed I need decernment. I've been reading Handbook of Today's Religions by Josh McDowell & Don Stewart to find out more about them. So since he's not telling me where he's from, I'll be testing him in what he believes in and if he's really a Jehovah Witness, may the above scripture be formed within me even right now, and for me to be established in the Word of God showing him truth that may God grant unto them the gift of repentence.

May God's mercy and grace be upon us.

[url=www.cscc.org.sg]CornerStone Community Church[/url]

2006/11/2 14:32Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Questions for Jehovas Witnesses(update)

i meet whit this man yesterday, and i went thrue some of the questions...and the thing that most struck me was ...he dident awnser one single question!!!! he started qouting bibleverses and all the other things they usally talk...but i went back saying yes yes intresting but please awnser me this..and he just started talking about other things...and pulling out watchtower material, i was polite and said im not intrested in thoose books i just want awnsers to my questions, some he said thease are just lies...conserning the false prophesies...but when i said i have reed thease my self whit my own eyes he just said ive misunderstood them, anyway i told him i dident want an argument i just wanted to be sure he had the right jesus, i said to him i dident care to much about the watchtower or any other denomination...i just cared for peoples souls, and its just amazing to see what darkness...i asked about mickel the arcangel and its amazing what a journey in the bible he took me on... that had absolutley nothing to do whit my question...

and as we talked about very frustrating, they have eyes but are still blind, i asked about abraham isac and jacob and about the big house the watchtower had built for their "ressurection" in 1925... but he just ignored it and went on and started talk about trinity..i just couldent help it i know he heard me... i know he knew... i know he understand what i meeent but still he just continued and pretended he dident hear what i said... i just said if the watchtower have been wrong in the past its possible that their current teachings are wrong to isent it...but no awnser there ...

it breaks my heart, becuse this peticular man have been doing "works" for the watchtower for 50 years, burned himself out for this cult, it breaks my heart that he actually belive it...he think he is on the right road...

but the only thing we can do is speak the truth in love and pray and pray and pray god will show his grace and mercy opon thease lost wicked idolators,

christian

2006/11/4 3:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy