SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : STATS: SI visitors from Europe and USA

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 STATS: SI visitors from Europe and USA

This will give you a idea of people visiting sermonindex.net from across the world. This are snap shots of visitors from the TOP 500 places in the world and these maps show those in Europe and USA. Also note this is only in the LAST WEEK that reflects on the map. In the USA this last week there were 259 unique visitors from Houston, Texas which is the largest dot on the map.

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/stats_usa1.gif[/img]
Zoom this image

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/stats_europe1.gif[/img]
Zoom this image

Please do remember to pray for this ministry and also support it also. I barely ever look at the stats but it is encouraging when I do so, praise God for the work being done, may His name be glorified continually.

2006/10/28 19:22Profile
lovegrace

Re: STATS: SI visitors from Europe and USA

thats awesome. that's something I was looking for. Great!!

2006/10/28 19:29Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

It really does give a sense of the use of the site. I am going to try and get other snapshots of this later on. Glad you enjoyed viewing this.

2006/10/29 1:02Profile

Re:

You forgot to mention, how many SI visitors were there in the past week?

Why do you think so many people visited the site from Houston? I'm guessing it was plugged in some Houston-affiliated media outlet.

Jordan

2006/10/29 1:21
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Why do you think so many people visited the site from Houston? I'm guessing it was plugged in some Houston-affiliated media outlet.

It is actually neat to see how in some cities people really spread the word about sermonindex.net by "word of mouth" and by handing out sermons and OLD PATHS photocopies!

2006/10/29 1:25Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am just bumping this to the top so other people can have a chance to see this and download the prayer sheet.

2006/10/30 2:45Profile

Re:

You still didn't answer/recognize my question... How many SI visitors were there in the last week?

Jordan

2006/10/31 15:42
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
You still didn't answer/recognize my question... How many SI visitors were there in the last week?

Alot.

Actually I didn't look at the part of the stats that represent actual visitors, I just spent abit of time with the geo-traffic tools. I really don't feel its proper to spend alot of time looking at stats I just thought it would be beneficical to bring out these pictorial stats for the believers on SI.

2006/10/31 15:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy