SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Spiritual War for a Brother

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
xMicahx

NC

Spiritual War for a Brother

I've been watching one of my friends for the past month or so and I have been noticing strange behavior. The past few weeks have been a downward spiral for him. He is consumed with something. He runs red lights, doesn’t seem to pay attention when someone speaks to him. His movement is off, he does almost ritual movements, talks to himself constantly...Turns out there is some deep spiritual war going on in and around him. Satan has filled him with lies:

He believes his earthly father is God.
He believes he is not saved.
He believes that Jesus came and died for the salvation of everyone but him.
He believes that God does not love him.

Just a few months ago he seemed to be on track, some how the truth has been skewed. Please, I beg your prayers for him, for wisdom, and opportunity. Pray that the lies would be removed from his heart, that satan would have no hold on him, that God would build him up, encourage him, and restore him physically and mentally, and also that he would have a divine realization of who God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit really is. He is being attacked on so many levels; I can't even begin to understand it. I'm assured in the fact that in the end, God wins.

2006/10/25 1:02Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Spiritual War for a Brother

What is his name brother?

2006/10/25 1:07Profile
xMicahx

NC

Re:

His name is Phil, for the last year he's always had such a great heart. Pushing hard into the Lord. Dealing with a lot of sin in his life, trying to figure out stuff with his family. I dont know what happened...

2006/10/25 1:12Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I had a similar experience with a brother that I knew that was oppressed with spirits and ultimately went to a asylum for a month. I realized all I could do was pray for him. God is faithful, just pray.

2006/10/25 1:25Profile
KindGottes

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Re: Spiritual War for a Brother

Hi xMicahx,

just wanting to let you know that I will be praying for your friend Phil.
I will also be praying for you, that the Lord will give you strenghth. It is not easy to see a friend suffer like this!

May the Glory of God come out of this!

In Christ´s love,
Bea

2006/10/25 2:21Profile
mega

Australia, NSW

Re:

praying for your friend brother

2006/10/25 7:04Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

This truly is very sad.... Have you ever read the book, [url=http://www.acts1711.com/Contents.html]War On The Saints[/url] by Jessie Penn-Lewis? It may bless you with insight, and was written so for purposes such as these i believe. I pray for your friend Phil brother... Oh, how important is the armour of God in these last days, and to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ Jesus!!!!!!!!!

richie

2006/10/25 7:57Profile
xMicahx

NC

Re:

Just an update, my friend is doing much better. He's given testimony a few times the last few days and its been really encouraging. He's acting normal and responds normal. Praise God. Thank you so much for your prayers. Some of us have been fasting and praying for him and I know the Lord is doing amazing things in him. I'm still not sure where he stands exactly in his beliefs but from what I've heard him say, hes getting back on track. Please, if you can offer up a prayer for him, he has a lot to walk through still.

2006/11/8 14:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy