SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : new boy

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Delboy

Worthing UK

new boy

Hello everyone,i have been viewing in on the site and have been blessed,fed, strengthend,and encouraged by the posts
looking ahead
Delboy

2004/2/8 5:34Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: new boy

Welcome Delboy!

Guessing that you have picked up on the others from your neck of the woods that are here.

What a great thing it is to be able to share with others thousands of miles away.

Hope to hear more from you!

Mike

2004/2/8 7:03Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Re: new boy

Welcome Delboy!!
I, too, look forward to your posts in the forums. How long have you been browsing before becoming a member?
Have you had the opportunity to download any sermons? What are your favorites, if you have?
God bless. :-D

2004/2/8 9:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
looking ahead

Welcome brother.. yes keep looking ahead and [b]up[/b]!

[b]Colossians 3:1-3[/b] - Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

2004/2/8 10:07Profile
Delboy

Worthing UK

Re:

thanks guys for the welcome Yes the site was recommended to me by philologos aka Ron what can i say but our paths have crossed and i have been blessed through his ministry although we are from different areas of the uk.with regard to the site all that i've looked at has been worthwhile
Greg thanks for the encouragement i will lok up as well as ahead! :-D

Quote:

Chosen7Stone wrote:
Welcome Delboy!!
I, too, look forward to your posts in the forums. How long have you been browsing before becoming a member?
Have you had the opportunity to download any sermons? What are your favorites, if you have?
God bless. :-D

2004/2/8 12:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy