SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Prayer for brother Greg (SI moderator)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Dougmore

Re: Prayer for Greg Gordon (SI moderator)

Brother Greg,

Never pictured you as being bearded! No seriously though, you are in my prayers and I have complete confidence that if your in Gods will, all shall be taken care of. Preach righteousness and exalt God. This will bring radical Christianity to Canada and if some can be shared, USA too.

The Lord bless thee...

bro Doug

2006/10/25 20:00Profile
davidt

Hey Greg I just wanted to let you know that I affectionately miss you almost to tears sometimes. It is hard to find those with hearts for revival and like minded brothers. I have good memories and the Lord has used you to impart certain things to me and I am grateful. I saw Nick tonight and o how i miss that joyful guy too. He is a missionary to mexico and humble and simple. I ask the Lord to graciously bless you both, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Lord instrumentally used you to cast down strongholds "revival". -sincerely David Tennant

2006/10/26 0:57Profile
Munchkin

London, Ingerrrland

Re: Prayer for Greg

I pray that God keeps you near Him as you start this new season of your life. Smith Wigglesworth saw the devil in the flesh standing by his bed, and was bored - follow God's will for you and He will lead you to a similar place. If God tells you you are ready to pastor, you are ready.

God bless.

2006/10/26 9:39Profile
KingsFlautist

Colombia, South America

Will pray for you, Greg. You have been a blessing to so many, here in South America, too, prayer is the least I can do for you. May God feed you out of His Word and give you a clear and sure call that will see you through the times when things may not be so clear - just remember what He speaks to you in times of light. May His presence carry you up hence.

2006/10/27 0:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you Saints for praying and the encouragements. If anyone else does feel led you can download the prayer sheet here. The Lord has been imparting to me vision and supplying my needs how good our Father in Heaven is to us.

2006/10/27 16:43Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for everyone that is praying. I am sure there are many that have missed this thread so I am bumping it back up to the top. You can download the prayer sheet here.

2006/11/5 21:42Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I thank you for your prayers dear saints. If anyone else wants to keep this ministry and myself in prayer do download this prayer sheet:
https://www.sermonindex.net/images/greg_prayer2.jpg

I am praying for more people to be daily prayer partners for this work.

2006/11/19 12:05Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Continue to pray. Some great doors of ministry have opened up in Victoria and God is confirming this step by step. Victoria is known as the 3rd most reconigzed satanist captial in the world. So I would appreciate extra prayer support DAILY by many of you brothers and sisters. I have found some accomidations to stay but I am in need of a more permenant housing sitation, please pray:

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/greg_prayer.gif[/img]

Download the prayer sheet here.

2006/11/30 17:04Profile
Nellie

Re:

Father,
Please help Brother Greg as he pulls down these strongholds through the Name of Jesus Christ, and under the Anointing of the Holy Ghost.
God Bless you, Greg. In Jesus Name

2006/11/30 18:03Profile
moreofHim

Re: prayer for Greg

Greg,

praying.....

ysiC, Chanin

2006/11/30 19:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy