SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Prayer for brother Greg (SI moderator)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Prayer for brother Greg (SI moderator)

Dear Saints,

I have had many emails in the last while asking for a updated prayer sheet for myself with specific prayer points. I have done this and humbly ask those of you that feel led to print out this sheet and uplift me in prayer. I do recongize the working of satan and I am not unaware of his schemes. I know running sermonindex.net is bringing much harm to his kingdom. I glory in God for the protection he has given for the servers and myself being involved in this work for 3 years.

Thank you for those that are praying, I am humbled to be a part of God's work in these last days.

[b]Current Prayer Needs[/b] (as of October 2006):

- Prayer for personal revival and holiness. Also for the baptism and filling ofthe Holy Spirit for ministry.

- Prayer for spiritual protection over mind, body, and spirit.

- Prayer for move to Victoria, Canada to help serve at a recent Calvary ChapelChurch plant. Also for financial needs while serving there including the needfor a property or some residence to live. Also for future godly wife.

- Prayer for humilty, humbleness and Christ-likeness in character and life. Forgodliness and wisdom in practical ministry endeavours.

- Prayer for the City of Victoria, Canada that God would come down and senda mighty move of His Holy Spirit in that area. For other people to get involvedin ministry in that area.

- Prayer for SermonIndex.net that it would continue to be a work of God andlife’s would be touched and changed for the glory of God. For personal revivalto happen in the life’s of those that use the resource.

2006/10/24 22:22Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Prayer for Greg Gordon (SI moderator)

[i]I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day;[/i] 2Ti 1:3

To make this my prayer brother...

2006/10/24 23:14Profile

Re: Prayer for Greg Gordon (SI moderator)

always.....from here to eternity.

and ps....thats the best photo I ever saw of you....you're getting to look postively "first century" (smile)

bartle

2006/10/24 23:23
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

As per the prayer sheet you can ascertain that I am moving to Victoria, Canada but as of yet I have no place to stay, I am trusting God for a place to stay.

I am going to be involved with a new Calvary Chapel church plant there but I really think God is going to have me get involved with a new church work there in the city of Victoria downtown. I really do want to see a church established there that has a heart for "real" revival and a sensitivity to the Spirit of God.

For some weird reason I think God is co-aligning me with some older men of God that have experienced revival and desire to see it in our day. I know I am not prepared to for a pastorate by any means but I do want to be involved closely with a NEW work in the city. I am not sure if it necessarily needs to be under the banner of any denomination not that I am against that either.

I know that if God raises up 5-10 people with a heart for revival that will not let go until God comes down then we will see God move in Victoria. Do please pray brothers and sisters for me and the City of Victoria.

2006/10/25 1:05Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re:

Brother, i am praying for you.

Quote:
I know that if God raises up 5-10 people with a heart for revival that will not let go until God comes down then we will see God move

Just this Sunday i was thinking of what it would be like if a few people locked themselves in a barn somewhere for 10 days and tarried until they were endued, just like Pentecost. I want to be one of them. . .

Quote:
you're getting to look postively "first century" (smile)

My thougts too. Except i was thinking along the lines of Old Testament prophet. :-)

2006/10/25 2:09Profile
Matthew2323

Colorado

Re:

Quote:
I know I am not prepared to for a pastorate by any means...

Moses and Jeremiah attempted a similar line of reasoning and look how God used them!!! :-)

2006/10/25 6:15Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
I am going to be involved with a new Calvary Chapel church plant there but I really think God is going to have me get involved with a new church work there in the city of Victoria downtown.

Wonderful to hear what God is doing. In prayer for you.

God Bless,

-Robert

2006/10/25 9:03Profile
OverSeer

Geneva, Alabama

Re: Prayer for Greg Gordon (SI moderator)

Hi Greg,

Will be sharing your prayer requests tonight in prayer meeting at church so that we may stand firm in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel.

Grace and peace
Olan

2006/10/25 9:22Profile
Lampstand77

Re:

Praying for you and your church plant. :-D

2006/10/25 15:37Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Greg...

Thank you for the update! I am praying!

:-)