Online!
 SPAM EMAIL "Beloved's Ministries"

Quote:
Kentbro submitted the following Information:
Email [email protected]
Location Pickens, SC
Comments

Hi!
I have recently, today in fact, received two emails from [email protected], with a subject line of "MASSAGE FROM YOUR FRIEND SERMONINDEX.NET", and then a short introduction concerning a new ministry entitled "Beloved's Ministries".
I wanted to find out if this is legitimately throught SermonIndex.net, which I periodically have listened to different sermons on, or if this is some type of hacked-in spammer.
Thank you for your ministry, it has been a blessing to me, and I will look forward to your answer concerning this email I have received.

Shalom............

Stay strong in the Lord.................

I person from: [email protected] has been sending SPAM emails to many members on sermonindex.net please don't acknoweldge the emails and delete them. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, [b]I have not condoned or allowed this to happen[/b].

2006/10/15 20:56Profile
KindGottes

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Re: SPAM EMAIL "Beloved's Ministries"

I have just received a message from this person. I am deleting it as you said!

Bea

2006/10/18 3:40Profile
Mekdi

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Re:

I also have received from them three times. One is on my SI PM, the others on my other account. One is asking for money help and the other is what Greg posted. I also thought it would be good if the saints here are notified and thanks Greg for bringing it forward!

Your sis. Mek.

2006/10/18 6:45Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

i to recived this, but since it wasent from Greg or any of the other moderators... i just deleted it..

2006/10/18 8:07Profile

Re:

Wow this confirms my suspisions also. I have had PM's also asking for money to support orphans in that ministry. I have had to block him from my Messenger.
Very sad.

2006/10/18 9:46
Here4Him

England

Re:

Wow, so this guy isn't genuine?

He's been pressing me for money too. I thought his ministry was really in need and was praying about whether i should give- but something didn't seem right.

George

2006/10/19 9:15Profile

Re:Think Is it spam Mail from Beloved's Ministries

Dear Christian friends,

The Bible says “ASK, and it will be given to you, SEEK, and you will find; KNOCK, and it will be open to you.” Matt7: 7.

First of all I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ… Amen.

Friends, I just seen about “Spam Mail from Beloved’s Ministries” in the www.sermonndex.net And when I seen about this I fill shame and sad because I never thought that people will think this much bad upon Beloved’s Ministries. I know that according to our human nature it is not at all good to seed with out knowing the person. And it may be spiritual or physical or any thing…

Friends, when we came to see in this world we would find many ministries. But every ministry needs support from children of Christ. In this computer age many peoples are suffering to rich the goals for the glory of God. But some peoples are thinking it is the easy way to get money so they are doing as they like through them all the Christian ministries getting bad name in this society. In this matter one who is really willing to support the ministries they are not at all giving their hand for the work of God. And you may also think about us (Beloved’s Ministries®), so you people are mention our letters as a “SPAM MAIL.” And Beloved’s Ministries® also need to feed the children’s & widows and help the needy and poor peoples.

And we know that God will supply all our needs according to the Bible. But when god will supply? When we are doing with faithfully he will supply. And not only this we need prayer and we need to seek his kingdom and knock at the doors of heaven. Then God will use some one from our Christian friends. But as we are working in India we just know peoples from India only and also Indians are poor peoples. And as we using Internet we where find many Christians in sermonindex.net so I just want to share about our ministry and needs with the fellowship of Jesus Christ.

And as I am able to feed only 5 children’s and some widows by the help of my family, but I am not able to give other 30 children’s. And to feeding this 5 children we are taking borrow from shopkeeper and feeding. As we are unable to feed them, we just seeking peoples and knocking their hearts of the people who can able to help and visit orphans and widows in their trouble. James1: 27.

Anyway I just asking forgiveness to every one who suffered through our letters. So please kindly forgive us and please do not think any bad upon Beloved’s Ministries. And kindly pray for our Ministry and me.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
BY: -
J.PRASANTH.
www.BELOVEDSMINISTRIES.COM

2006/10/20 3:21
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I have deleted his account on sermonindex.net and sent him warning messages not to send out any more emails to members.

Quote:
Wow, so this guy isn't genuine?

He's been pressing me for money too. I thought his ministry was really in need and was praying about whether i should give- but something didn't seem right.

He could be really in ministry but the method that he is trying to raise $$$ is pretty pathetic. I could email 10,000's of people and beg for money for sermonindex.net and I am sure I could get MUCH response. Please DO NO SEND ANY MONEY to him, I have no way to verify his validity. Nor do I care to now after the method's he has been using and not taking heed to my warnings and requests to stop doing this.

2006/10/22 12:20Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Satan stoops very low. Very low.

2006/10/22 16:59Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re: SPAM EMAIL "Beloved's Ministries"

Beloved's Ministries (Anonymous)

I see no credibility in a Christian ministry that conducts it's affairs in this manner.

Then to use the name "Anonymous" as a username is suspicious as well.

My suggestion is that you pray, and rely on God to supply your need, because if you are truly a disciple of Christ, He will meet your need. Failing that my second suggestion would be that you sell that computer with its sophisticated software, and use the funds to buy food.

Just my thoughts. Blessings Greg

2006/10/22 18:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy