Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 God’s Time Is NOW! -moore

[b]God’s Time Is NOW![/b]
[i]by W. C. Moore[/i]

Oh, man! Oh, woman! Oh, peoples of the earth whom God has made! Oh, nations of the world! -- Prepare to meet thy God! Give attention, with all your heart, to the one essential preparation that counts! We must give account to God at the Judgment. None can be excused. No one can have a substitute to speak for him or her at that great day.

"Every one of us shall give account of himself to God" (Romans 14:12).

And are you ready NOW to give account of the things done in the body? (2 Cor. 5:10). Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Head of the Church (Col. 1:13-18; Eph. 5:23,24) tells us to BE READY. Are YOU ready NOW to meet God, and to give account of what you have done during your earthly pilgrimage?

"Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh" (Matt. 24:44).

War is an uncertain thing insofar as human knowledge, or human fore-knowledge is concerned. The course of a storm may vary from what is predicted by human prognosticators. But death is a very certain thing for every human being, except for those who are translated at the Coming of the Lord (1 Thess. 4:13-18). Yet how few people attend to this vital, this one essential, this one paramount preparation that Almighty God Himself has commanded! Prepare to meet thy God! (Amos 4:12).

Prepare NOW to Meet Thy God!

Lose no time about it! Put everything else aside and seek the Lord while He may be found (Isa. 55:6). There is coming a time when it will be forever too late! NOW is God’s time! Make God’s time your time!

"Behold, NOW is the accepted time; behold, NOW is the day of salvation" (2 Cor. 6:2).

"The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you" (2 Chron. 15:2).

God means what He says in His Word. He desires our heart’s affection. "Ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart"

One Thing Needful

Mary sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard His Word. The Lord says that "one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her" (Luke 10:38-42). The Lord help us to do the one thing needful!

Rest for the Weary

Jesus invites us to come unto Him. Notice the all-inclusiveness of this holy and divine pleading of the Man who died for us (Rom. 5:6-11). "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11:28). It is He to whom all power is given in heaven and in earth who thus pleads with all people everywhere to come unto Him (Matt. 28:18-20).

Not Slavish Fear Not the Galling Yoke of Cruel Bondage

The Lord says, "My yoke is easy, and my burden is light" (Matt. 11:30). When we are yoked up with the Lord Jesus, His blessed yoke is lined with tender love and compassion and understanding. He is touched with the feeling of our infirmities. He was tempted in all points like as we are, yet without sin (Heb. 4:15). And our Lord Jesus, having "suffered being tempted, He is able to succour them that are tempted" (Heb. 2:18). And His burden is light. No wonder--for the blessed Lord carries the heavy end of every burden of His trusting and obedient child!

"Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved" (Psalm 55:22). Praise ye the Lord!

2006/10/14 23:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy