SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Times and seasons

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
allhavsinned

North West England

Times and seasons

Jack Hibbs' sermon; 'The times and seasons'...

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=13465

...is excelent, Thanks Greg for promoting this in your newsletter (13), it's not on his Calvary Chapel website. There is a sermon by Amir Tsarfati, though, from 11 October 2006 which tells us the current position in Israel. It is very informative and carries on from what Jack said a few weeks ago, but looking from the Israeli perspective. I highly reccomend it and if you have any unsaved Jewish friends, It may be something they would listen to.

Maybe we could get it onto this site?

Ste

2006/10/13 12:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Times and seasons

This sermon is very important and timely talking about the world scene, it was shared with over 300 calvary chapel pastors, I am very blessed to be able to share it with the SI body. It would be good to get a discussion going in response to this.

2006/10/13 12:27Profile
allhavsinned

North West England

Re:

True, I listened to it last night and the emotions that I felt... worry, thrill, a desire to go out more and tell this lost world that they are running out of time.

The way that Jack Hibbs and Amir Tsarfati point to scripture and then show how the world powers and circumstances are lining up, it's a bit scary.

But then Jack uses the analogy of a yellow bus with tribulation written on the side, as it slowly aproaches, suddenly Jesus rolls up in a Ferrari and gets us out of the way.

These are exciting times but we are not to waste the few precious days we have left. We must use them to get the Gospel to as many as we can.

It's nearly midnight folks, make sure we're ready and keepin busy.

Ste

2006/10/13 14:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy