SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : An instant answer to prayer!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Mitchy

Hervey Bay

An instant answer to prayer!

Sorry, but I seem to have started a new thread instead of replying to a post in another thread!

Anyway, now that I'm here, please pray for a lady I had the opportunity to witness to today. Her life is very mixed up, but she took a gospel tract and seemed open. Unfortunately, I didn't get her name as time was short, but she knows where I have lunch so no doubt I will see her again if she needs to talk further.

This was a real blessing from God, for I was having lunch in a park near my work. It is very unusual for people to do this, but she walked up to the picnic table I was sitting at and started to chat! Now, I had asked God for someone to witness to at lunch, but was quite surprised to see this prayer answered this way!

Praise God,

In Christ,

Mitchy

2006/10/13 7:17Profile

Re: Oops!

Hi Mitchy,

Good to see you again. :-D

This is a great testimony to answered prayer. Maybe you were the answer to her prayers too?

If you don't mind my suggesting it, I think - to attract more readers to this accidental thread -you could edit the title to generate a little more interest in praying for you and the lady whom you met.

Praise the Lord!

2006/10/13 7:35

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy