SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Kim "Nuke" il?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro Bartle

Quote:
and my vote is stay. Remember when they had that hurricane evacuation from Houston, i think it was? and there was that 120 mile long traffic jam? If that isnt a textbook example of what NOT to do, I don't know what is. People were sitting on the highway, running out of gas, no food, no water, not a good scene.

i remember that, i was in the middle of it with my wife and daughter. it took us about 5 or 6 hrs to get to austin texas which is a drive that should take half the time. if i had known it would have been like that, we'd have left right after work the night before. some of my friends took 24 hrs to get to dallas...next time though i'll be an E 1 so i'll have to stay and work untill we have to evacuate all essential personel. but yes that was a nightmare...

Quote:
ps...I hope folks realize, you see a flash, HIT THE DECK, don't go look!!!!!!!

point taken...when the bp shell plant in texas city exploded, i heard the blast and it shook our apartment building, i went out to look...not going to do that again...

2006/10/14 16:21Profile

we got trouble.

I watched yesterday in the UN, when the NK's stalked out, and said the resolution was a "declaration of war".

Thats pretty clear, now I understand why secty Rumsfeld kept the Iraqi deployment at 150,000 instead of the "Powell doctrine" of 500,000.

So I started pondering, if I was an NK general, how would I attack, so naturally I start to think air power and artillery. Back in my day, we were always concerned about the NK Air Force, they had 1600 aircraft then, but this was in the day when the F-4 Phantom was our main fighter, F-14's and F-15's were just coming into the force at that time.....

...so I did some looking, the NK's don't really have a modern war fighting air force, the best part of it is 20 Mig-29 Fulcrums, the rest are relics, that would at best serve as target drones for our guys.

and with no air cover, I dont see how they can insert special forces behind the DMZ, thats what i do if i was them, but how? they can't do para drops in number, they cant do sub insertion in number.

The only option they have, IF they attack is that they use chem and bio in the opening artillery and missile barrage, and that will be very bad, very nasty, many many people will die.

but there is no way they can succeed in their goal of getting to Pusan, the southernmost major port in South Korea in two to three weeks, because we will own the air in a matter of three days.

But, here's the really bad thing, what the NK's just did is to set off an arms race in Asia, everyone, the Japanese, Chinese and Indonesia are all going to be working to nuclearize their forces. The Chinese already have nukes, they'll be working overtime to modernize.

"wars and rumors of wars."

2006/10/15 13:32

Re: we got trouble.

Kim is definately 'ill'
and he has a few fellow tyrants round the globe to keep him company
...poor people
J

2006/10/16 21:40
IRONMAN

Re: we got trouble.

bro Bartle
i don't think the administration is looking to fool with north Korea, i think the guns will probably turn to Iran first since Ahmadinejad probably won't hesitate to blow up one of those bombs over here when he gets one. of course when he does unless antichrist comes forth to keep bush from pushing that button, iran will be on the receiving end of those city busters you talk about. a whole lot of them...

our redemption draweth near!

2006/10/17 0:23Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

IRONMAN wrote:
i don't think the administration is looking to fool with north Korea, i think the guns will probably turn to Iran first since Ahmadinejad probably won't hesitate to blow up one of those bombs over here when he gets one.

Besides that, there's no oil in Korea;-)

2006/10/17 6:37Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

bro Aaron

Quote:
Besides that, there's no oil in Korea

tru dat...incidentally the idea is to pressure N.K. by getting china to cut off oil supplies. the chinese of course are concerned about their borders and i don't know that they want to duke it out with kim, if they did though it would be bad because the chinese government is a Godless lot and i don't think they'd have any qualms nuking N.K.

then again one article i read said that kim jong il, while not likely to set a bomb off over here is not likely going to be won through negotiations since he's more fascist and not so much religious (assuming being worshipped as God doesn't count) it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

2006/10/17 19:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy