SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prophetic Credentials 3

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

hey bro Ron
what took you so long?! :-P bro Ron i have no blog of my own and God had me post this here for whoever would hear the word. also as our Lord has given me occasion and grace i have spoken of these things to those around me also. now that this is on public record, if it pans out i'm wrong there is evidence which i will not be able to refute, not that i would though. if it pans out that God has spoken through me, the record is here too so that no man will be able to refute that these things have been spoken before time. also untill God has me make the proclamation of these things 3 days before it happens, i have received no further instructions on how to get the word out there other than S.I. and speaking to people. As for the announcement 3 days prior, i have not heard further how God is going to do that, perhaps media but i suppose it would have to be pretty dramatic to get the media's attention, He may do something else, a sign in the heavens perhaps, i don't know. i've not been told anything further nor have i felt led to to ask and at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

if you think it inappropriate that's fine bro, the bottom line is if indeed it is God who has spoken here through this foolish descendant Ham we need to act. if we are in need of repentance then we best do so NOW. ultimately if it is He who has spoken (and i believe so for i have no reason to believe otherwise) you or anyone else who reads this will not be able to say "i didn't get the memo" coz it's here. there are some other saints ot there (praise God) whom i've been led to these things to and they can bear witness. Some are on S.I. and others aren't. if we're wrong, then there will be a whole lot of people in need of your prayers bro Ron and if be so i pray you step to the plate.

2006/10/2 11:43Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

bro O

Quote:
Perhaps it is you and you who need to read Revelation 18? The clarion call has been sounded many times before and ignored. With what we see happening in the world don't you believe it is high time we start paying attention?

you know what you alluded to here about self examination is very important. We tend to want to think everyone else is wrong but not us so this applies to you bro Ron and indeed to us all.bro Ron i guess it's safe to say you think this not to be of God, what if it is and you jump through all kinds of hoops to evade that? that goes for anyone i guess. i've sought our Lord on this for over a year as diligently as i could, and He is my witness. in many dark moments i thought i was off in the deep lost somewhere only to have Him confirm what i heard Him say.

bro O you also mentioned so many times the clarion call has gone out and not been heard. in the days of noah and even in the days of the other prophets everyone (or most people anyway) much have thought "these people are nuts, why would God send them? who do they think they are?" and probably a host of other things and like the word says, these last days it will be just like in the days of noah...nothing has changed indeed.

i went through those scriptures you mentioned and God brought to remembrance some other things HE has shown me. one of which stands out and it's this vision of an arab-looking man in armour with a sword which he had raised up and was going to smite Israel with it. he brought the sword down for the blow and then a rock appeared and covered Israel and his sword was shattered. this to me spoke if a much wider assault on Israel than the present...oh what interesting times we live in...

God bless you bro

Lord your will be done

2006/10/2 11:59Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
...i have no blog of my own and God had me post this here for whoever would hear the word.

[color=0000ff]“And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.” (1Cor 14:32 KJVS)[/color]

It was your choice to post here, not that of anyone else.

2006/10/2 12:32Profile

Re:

Quote:

philologos wrote:
Quote:
...i have no blog of my own and God had me post this here for whoever would hear the word.

[color=0000ff]“And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.” (1Cor 14:32 KJVS)[/color]

Oh?? Again are you ready to declare Ironman hasn't heard from God? On what do you base your presumption?

Orm

2006/10/2 13:37
PTywama3

Tacoma, WA

Re:

Ormly,

I know I haven't read all through this and the previous post, but this strikes me as rude and presumptuous in itself.

First off, philologos said absolutely nothing of the sort and your agressive attitude seems rather a bit unwarranted.

Personally, reading philologos's comments suggest to me that he finds it more appropriate to post such things in more suitable places - this board, as much of it as I have read, seems better suited for discussion and event-based news. His comments were never that Ironman was not a true prophet, but inferred that such an action (post) was <b>inappropriate</b>, of which I am not inclined to disagree.

Ironman,
As a suggestion, please consider posting such things elsewhere first (on other places, such as http://www.livejournal.com or a number of other free blog hosts) and link to it. I'm not suggesting you don't put such things up here (ala access), but a slight removal and light description may be better suited for such things.

2006/10/2 14:01Profile

Re:

Quote:

PTywama3 wrote:
Ormly,

I know I haven't read all through this and the previous post, but this strikes me as rude and presumptuous in itself.

First off, philologos said absolutely nothing of the sort and your agressive attitude seems rather a bit unwarranted.

Personally, reading philologos's comments suggest to me that he finds it more appropriate to post such things in more suitable places - this board, as much of it as I have read, seems better suited for discussion and event-based news. His comments were never that Ironman was not a true prophet, but inferred that such an action (post) was <b>inappropriate</b>, of which I am not inclined to disagree.

Ironman,
As a suggestion, please consider posting such things elsewhere first (on other places, such as www.livejournal.com or a number of other free blog hosts) and link to it. I'm not suggesting you don't put such things up here (ala access), but a slight removal and light description may be better suited for such things.

Obviously your view is different than mine.

;-)

2006/10/2 14:06
IRONMAN

Re:

bro Ron

Quote:

philologos wrote:
Quote:

ok.

2006/10/2 17:16Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

Ormly wrote:
Quote:

philologos wrote:
Ironman
Do you really think it appropriate to use Sermonindex as a personal blog of your 'call to the prophetic'? Personally, I think this is an abuse of the forum.

Really!!? Are you prepared to say what he has posted is wrong, abusive or out of order? What part is wrong? What part is out of order?

Perhaps it is you and you who need to read Revelation 18? The clarion call has been sounded many times before and ignored. With what we see happening in the world don't you believe it is high time we start paying attention?

Before Ezekiel 38&39 can happen I believe this nation will at least be neutralized per Rev.18 ---- at worse, destroyed. Time to wake up.

:-(

My understanding is that this forum is primarily for the purpose of discussing Revival and the sermons contained on SermonIndex.net. Greg can correct Ron if he wants, however this I agree with him. IRONMAN, if you don't have your own blog, go and set one up and [url=www.blogger.com]Blogger[/url] or the like. After all it is free, and relatively easy to set up.

Most people here who use the forum for any other purpose have asked Greg's permission first. Perhaps you have, I don't know. So Ormly, I think Ron has raised a valid point, that needs to be considered.

2006/10/2 19:32Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

brethren
what our Lord has had me do here is to that end of bringing forth revival. Before Revival can come, we must repent and these coming judgments have to do with bringing us to repentance. Ultimately this has to do with revival and God's glory. i felt no leading to start a blog or anything, just a leading to post here and that's done.

2006/10/2 19:46Profile

Re:

It might be of importance to remember what the word "repent" means --- and it doesn't mean necessarily to change from sin but simply change your thinking as from something that is worthless to something that has worth as in "worthship".

"What are my values or what do I value the most", comes to mind quickly and do I need to "repent" in any way? If intimacy with the Father is my quest; abiding in His Kingdom, the door opening and me fitting through it becomes the issue. In other words, I see it but, can I fit through it?

;-)

2006/10/3 6:38

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy