SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : LAMB or LION?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

sis Mamaluk

Quote:
The royalty of God, how much ignored in our time !! :(

indeed it is as are many many other attributes of God, the least of which are not the Holiness, Righteousness and Justice of God. Somehow it seems (like someone here said some time ago, don't remember who now) but we have lost our fascination with God so we have substituted Him with a lot of out own stuff, God help us!

2006/9/20 12:11Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro Christian
indeed our Lord is both the Lion and the Lamb. the Lion in that He is appointed of the Father to rule in all things, the Lamb of God in that He was slain for our sins. This speaks to the manifold attributes of God which come forth to glorify Himself and they benefit us who are called by His name. These manifold attributes of God speak to the total sufficiency of God for us in ALL things, we see here His hand in salvation (the Lamb who is the only one worthy to open the scroll) because we can't saves ourselves, then also we see His ruling Authority (in the Lion) which speaks to His own worthiness to Rule and our own inability and unworthiness to rule (which should dissuade us from thinking that we can rule anything effectively).

brethren these are but the beginnings of the depths of God...let us find ourselves desiring for and seeking after the depths of God. AMEN.

2006/9/20 12:32Profile
roadsign

Re: a different world-view

Ironman, Being thoroughly westernized, I most sincerely value the input of those like you who can see another world-view. I’ll be on the lookout for more nature lessons from you!

Nature is fascinating – I call it God’s picture book of heaven. (I will be posting more about that in my Heaven thread.)

Diane

2006/9/20 12:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy