SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The truth about Islam.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

brethren
this is going to be interesting to see how this plays out...on the one hand they want to kill us, but when we die we go to heaven so what is there to fear from death?

is anyone here afraid of death by the way? i'm not, i look forward to going Home to Him!

then we see them as the enemy but yet we wrestle not against flesh and blood but the very principalities and powers and demons which concocted this religion and control it and the members thereof.

the earth is God's in all it's totality, we should tend to it on His terms. if we went out and killed them, how would we be different. then again the word does say that the governments are set up by God to tend to the people, i wonder how closely the governments are following God's instructions as far as governing :-(

so much to consider...then again all is as it should be.

come quickly Lord!

2006/9/13 21:17Profile

Re:

o.K. it looks like you got me all wrong. The bible says "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but muighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds." Islam is becoming a stronghold in the western world. What are our weapons? Prayer and fasting, the word of God, knowlege of the truth. What we must do is EXPOSE this religion for what it rteally is. EXPOSE the god behind it. EXPOSE it's origin and it's foundation. PRAY and ask God to bring REPENTANCE to our countrys and bring REVIVAL to the church so that it will be once again strong and effective. Our armour is all mentioned in the book of Ephesians and it is essential in this battle. No we are not fighting flesh and blood but flesh and blood is being influenced by what we are fighting.

If we will expose this religion for what it is it will fall within months.

The klu klux klan was once a stronghold in this country, but when someone got the courage to expose the doctrine and origin 95% of the members left this cult within two months. Preachers you need to expose this religion in your pulpits. Teachers educate your groups about it. This is not just a peacful pagan religion these people are motivated by fear and they WANT to die. The only sure way for them to go to heaven is to be killed in a holy war (so they think). They want to kill all of our men and take our wives and children for themselves. This is their reward for being a good muslim. Our possessions become theirs.

J-bird

Doug, I was wondering if you had a chance to read any of this book.

2006/9/13 22:36
roadsign

Re: ministering to the Muslims

I know someone who is a missionary to the Muslims in an African country. He and his wife have led a very effective ministry for several years. Their primary means of reaching them has been through hospitality, and getting involved in their lives. That’s how a lot of suspicion and distrust is broken down. He also very effectively uses the Koran (initially) to point to teachings about Jesus.

These missionaries have both written books and articles about ministering to the Muslims. I will see if I get some information for this thread.

J-bird, is God giving you a burden for the Muslims? Is your home open wide for them?

As for any of us, your trust in God must be stronger than your distrust in them. God can take care of your life quite fine. But as for them – they need the Lord in their hearts.

Warring against any world religion with words or swords is pointless. There are more than enough pastors who preach against Islam from their pulpits but precious few who have opened their hearts and homes to them.

Diane

2006/9/14 6:26Profile
Dougmore

Re:

J-bird said,

Quote:
Doug, I was wondering if you had a chance to read any of this book.

Yes I did. They sound like a bunch of crazy's who are demon possessed. Their religion gives the carnal man what ever he desires.... beating women, power, lust, and anything else that is associated with a reprobate mind.

They need to realize that they must be saved from themselves. I've spoken to some of them and they told me that they had read the Christian Bible. Don't know if that's true but these people were quoting scripture.

Believers need to launch a war, (spiritual), to destroy this enemy stronghold. Islam has to be the biggest enemy fortress ever...

In Christ, bro Doug

2006/9/14 7:59Profile

Re:

The reminders of this being a spiritual battle are good.
Would like to add that the current leader of iran main mission is to usher in the 12 imam who is the savior of islam and the world and will rule for "seven" years and at the end bring judgement. please read this article http://usconservatives.about.com/b/a/257302.htm
God bless, John

2006/9/14 8:22
roadsign

Re: David Foster - missionary to the Muslims

I found an interesting discovery on the web - comments written by missionary, David Foster, where he publicly denounced the work of Muslim debater, Deedat, for ridiculing the Bible. Divine judgment befell the man, as you can read here: [url=http://www.topix.net/forum/world/denmark/TBRTPR82CK80O7GEM]Deedat loses debate with Christian pastors[/url]

Lest the reader not make it to the end of the page and see David’s true heart burden and his primary work, I paste the words here:

From time to time, during these last 9 years of Deedat’s confinement, I remember having misgivings about writing the story of Deedat's downfall. I wanted to keep my focus on loving Muslims by acts of kindness and witnessing to them with ‘gentleness’. I rationalized that, to divert my energies into writing this kind of an article, would undermine my main calling. Eventually, after consulting with other ministers of the gospel, the growing conviction I felt in my conscience was confirmed and I wrote the article, ‘Deedat's Downfall’. Let me assure you: writing it was not at all easy. Many times I either wanted to put it off or wanted to do other things.

Let us set our sights on things above, and watch what God is doing in the Islamic world. After all, what man does will come to nothing, as seen in the case of Deedat.

Diane

2006/9/14 8:35Profile
Dougmore

Re:

That some strange mess you got there John. I personally believe that the end is vary near and that just makes things a little clearer. I've been watching Europe and not the middle east for the anti-christ. Going to have to start checking there as well. Thanks,

bro Doug

2006/9/14 8:43Profile

Re:

The important thing to remember here is that this religion is built on the insane rantings of a mad man. This man could not even read or write. He ripped off the bible to weave his web of madness by using bible characters and stories. No person in their right mind would want to follow such a unstable individual unless they were forced to. If we show these people the truth the truth will set them free.

Otherwise we can just sit back and say "Well everthing is going to be O.K., God is in control so whatever happens happens." That's a cop out. We need to get to work ministering to these people and teching our people how to minister to them. We need to teach our people what this religion is based on and they need to be schooled in the Q'uran. Their bible is so full of stupidity that even a child can see that it is rediculous. It's either we convert them or they convert us. That's the way it is.

I have ministerd to some of them but it is very difficult because they actually believe in Jesus. They believe he was a prophet and they claim to believe the bible as well.

I bought a palastenian student a bible and went through it highlighting all the passages of scripture that show Christs deity. I was never able to deliver it to him because he disapeared and I never saw him again.

We should have tracks handy to hand them in our gas stations and small buisnesses that they seem to be taking over. I'm in the medical field so I see many of them are doctors and medical workers. Be ready to share the gospel with them but "Jesus is the way" is not gonna get it. We need to understand how they think and we need to know more about their religion than they do.

This book is the most well written book on their bible and the foundation of their faith that I've ever seen. This man was once a politician and a republican but when he strated studying theri religion he no longer supported THE WAY THIS WAR WAS BEING FOUGHT. Terrorism is just a tactic and you can't fight terrorism. it's light saying let's fight the guard at the gate. We need to go to the source which is their bible and origin.

I'm not saying I don't support my president, because I do. He needs our prayers more than ever. I think he may either be conceiling the fact that he knows this as to not start another crusade. Or he really is misinformed.

I'm convinced that if people will see this idiotic religion for what it is the will no longer follow these teachings.

no country that has ever been prdominantly muslim has ever been successful. They are poverty stricken and usually the literacy rate is less than the population of christians that occupy the country.

J-bird

2006/9/14 9:42
formidable

Perth, Australia

Re: religion of peace demonstration

i recieved this from a freind in australia,& think it is relevant to this topic, if anyone could tell me aswel did they hear or see this in any of the media?
i cant get the pics up but if you google images & "religion of peace demonstration" they will sp[eak for themselves

These Pictures tell it all!

Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take
over!

These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers
(as they might help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded to me by a
Canadian Friend who thought Americans ought to know!

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London
during their recent

"Religion of Peace Demonstration."

2006/9/14 9:57Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro John

Quote:
The reminders of this being a spiritual battle are good.Would like to add that the current leader of iran main mission is to usher in the 12 imam who is the savior of islam and the world and will rule for "seven" years and at the end bring judgement. please read this article http://usconservatives.about.com/b/a/257302.htm
God bless, John

seems like the antichrist to me this 12th imam...

2006/9/14 10:15Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy