SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The truth about Islam.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

The truth about Islam.

Thought I would post this for your own study.

This attack on the western world is not coming from radical right wing muslims, it's coming from all of Islam. Our leaders have been fooled into believing that Islam is a peaceful religion.
Mohammad was a rapist and a pediphile. He was a devil worshiping pagan that used terror to build his devil possessed, God hating, murderous, perverted religion. He was a sex pervert with a lust for power and money. The man who wrote this book spent two years researching this material I thought i would put it out there for all those who want to know the TRUTH about Islam.

http://www.venusproject.com/prophet_of_doom/toc.html

2006/9/13 17:44
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: The truth about Islam.

http://www.answering-islam.org/

Is another good website having many good christian responses to islam, it is great to forward a muslim to that site to be lead into the truth of Jesus (Prophet Isa). I have talked to some Christians that have felt that Christianity is shallow and has no power or attraction to them, it is simply because they are not disciplined and care to be in prayer and other virtues of the Christian life. We are to be communion with God and spending time with Christ or no matter if it is true or not you will not "partake" of the life and reality of it.

"come to me to have life."

2006/9/13 17:54Profile
Dougmore

Re: The truth about Islam. What the muslims don't want you to know

Hi J-bird,

To be honest with you J-bird, I see Islam as satans counterfeit "Christianity." I don't know much about Islam so thanks for the link.

bro Doug

2006/9/13 17:57Profile

Re:

these people are living next door to us. it's time for us christians to take our country back. We need to pray for our countries more than ever before, we nee to take this seriously. The future of our children depends on it. Listen to me. THESE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL YOU. They would cut your throat in a heart beat if they could get away with it.

Please post this on every christian websit you go to. The bible says "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." please educate others about this before it's too late. Pray for our nations leaders to be let in on the truth. these people are in sleeper cells all over our countires. their agenda is to "fight and kill all non muslims until they have taken over the world." WAKE UP!!!!! it's time to get our armour on and get on the front line. Your children and grand children depend on it.

J-bird

2006/9/13 18:46
Dougmore

Re:

J-bird,

We must remember that we are Christians and NOT Muslims. How may I ask do you intend to take the country back? By force? By cutting their throat first? I'm not saying that you agree with that position at all but I do want clarity as to what you believe should be done besides sending that link to as many Christian sites as we can.

Doug

2006/9/13 19:30Profile
Dougmore

Re:

Last post went twice.... :-)

2006/9/13 19:32Profile
Santana

Re:

"There's thousands of Muslims lined up with bombs strapped to their chests screaming 'LET ME DIE FOR MY FAITH' while we go home and laugh in front of out TV sets." - David Wilkerson

How do we take our country back? By being more like Jesus.

2006/9/13 20:21Profile
roadsign

Re: questions

Quote:
take our country back.

Whose country?

Quote:
It's time to get our armour on

What kind of armour are you suggesting? Can you explain?

Quote:
THESE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL YOU.

J-bird who do you see as our real enemy? Flesh and blood????????

Aren't we supposed to be fighting FOR the lost, those in bondage, those blinded, those without Christ? What would Christ think .... well.... I shouldn't be asking you that question because I already know. He's saving them by the hundreds!

Diane

2006/9/13 20:58Profile
Dougmore

Re:

Santana said,

Quote:
How do we take our country back? By being more like Jesus.

In all reality, how did Jesus take Israel back? He didn't. But that's a different discussion for another thread.

Jesus said, " And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" (Mat. 10:28).

Many modern "Christians" believe that we should kill them. Are you of that class? I'm just wondering because modern Christianity is so mixed up that its not to far from the Islamic's.

Anyone who comments on this please be more specific, thanks.

bro Doug

2006/9/13 20:59Profile
Dougmore

Re:

Preach it Diane!!!

Quote:
Aren't we supposed to be fighting FOR the lost, those in bondage, those blinded, those without Christ? What would Christ think .... well.... I shouldn't be asking you that question because I already know. He's saving them by the hundreds!

You got that right...

2006/9/13 21:03Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy