Atheist Walking

I thought I'd post this video up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WHf5HFDk10

www.pfunk1.com

2006/9/13 15:51Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re: Atheist Walking

The really sad thing is the comments by other atheists...

2006/9/13 16:29Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DATIwYlE_KY&mode=related&search=

It is very sad to watch video's like this, in this above one he chants: "I am going to burn in hell, I am going to burn in hell!" may God lead this man to repentance.

2006/9/13 17:50Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

brethren
the world speaks evil of God such as this on account of our poor performance as His ambassadors. truly saddenning. Lord help us. AMEN.

2006/9/14 19:43Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

With evolution being 'preached' in schools for almost 100 years, we now see the fruits of it.
God has been kicked out of western nations. He's not wanted.

Look at the church in the book of Acts. Compare with the church today. See any difference? Lots!

Christians today spend more time in front of the
t.v than they do in prayer or the word of God.
We are so entertainment orientated that if it's not 'fun' then it must be 'christian'.

Atheist are losers which ever way you look at it.

The bible says if in this life only we had hope we would be men most miserable. They have no hope, they're miserable.

Plus with no belief in God, they condemn themselves to an eternity without God.

We can turn this around. Exchanged wasted time on none essentials for the things of God.
God will break our hearts, and the hearts of others as we seek Him. And I mean, seek Him. God bless.

2006/9/15 1:47Profile

Re: Atheist Walking

four things came to my heart as I watched as these sad videos:

1. the atheists seem to be very unhappy angry without a shred of joy in their hearts.

2. faith is a gift.

3. narrow is the gate.

4. when they ask, prove that God exists, ie that Jesus is Lord, I want to say to them, the proof is that He lives in me, in my heart, disprove that. To which they would say, "thats good for you, but I don't feel it", to which I would say faith is a gift, for which I am eternally grateful for, and what you should TRY is to ASK SEEK KNOCK for this gift, but you have to be real in seeking this gift, you have to want the gift of faith. If you don't, you don't, you are the keeper of your own heart.

Unhappy people, bereft of Joy, the lot of the atheist, fore narrow is the gate.

2006/9/15 3:31
tpique1

Re:

Quote:

bartle wrote:

3. narrow is the gate.

quote]

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! :-)

Read the verses:
Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

There's one thing I've learned about atheists and their arguments. They claim to be looking for "answers" but they never seem to find them. I almost wonder if that is what eternity will be like for the atheist–always searching but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

Atheists don't want answers. I don't think it ever enters their minds. Something that wants to be found WILL be found. And the atheist doesn't WANT to be found.

He has no desire for answers because he is living a sinner's life. Ray Comfort once said: "An athist wants to come to Christ about as much as a theif wants to find a policeman."

There's nothing in a sinner that wants to find Christ–nothing. When we were saved, we weren't saved because we did something special to find Christ did we? Christ FOUND US! (And no this doesn't assume Christ was lost) He left the 99 and went looking for the one– us. And when He found us in a place that he doesn't frequent, where sin abides, He reached down into the thorns and bristles and PULLED US OUT.

The atheist loves the thorns. He doesn't want to be saved because he loves his sin. Anyone who loves their sin could careless about alternatives.

The only thing that can save a sinner is the drawing of the Spirit on the soul–a crack of light in the darkness surrounding him. And that only comes when his life becomes desperate and hopeless sometimes. For godly sorrow leads to repentance.

You can argue with an atheist until your hair turns gray and he will not turn. He is too full of his own pride.

The scriptures above are true. "...strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

2006/9/15 15:54Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy