SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Had a dream last night...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Spitfire

Had a dream last night...

I had a dream last night...I was attending some sort of Christian leadership training course. There were lots of people there I didn't know. In fact, I didn't know any of the people there. What I mean is, we had never met. Somehow I knew some of them, but had never met them. The course was being held in a huge warehouse. Suddenly some guys jumped up on a platform and started laying down on the floor. They yelled, "Let's build a human pyramid!" Others started climbing onto the pile. A young boy, perhaps 9 years old climbed on. The young man who had started the pyramid accidently got elbowed in the eye by the 9 year old. The young man was so handsome and capable, strong and muscular. He yelled at the young boy. He told everyone to get off and started berating the young boy. I stepped up and told him to leave the kid alone, he is only 9 years old. The young man physically attacked me. He was about to kick me off a loading dock when I woke up...

When I awoke, I knew it was a spiritual dream. I prayed and asked the Lord what it meant. He said, "It's about holiness." Never, never think you are walking a holy walk unless you are kind and gentle and longsuffering and quick to forgive and not easily offended. The Lord told me, "there are many in so-called Christian leadership who are quick tempered and have no business being there. Temper is the biggest red flag to someone who is still living the self-life."

I felt I was to post my dream and the interpretation here. Love, Dian.

2006/9/12 5:57Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re: Had a dream last night...

God bless and thanks for your post...
My reactions to the things I don't like say alot about me. I believe that the Lord wants me to know the condition of my heart, and puts things in my path so I can see for myself if I'm walking in the flesh our the Spirit. I must continually, keep Christ Jesus exalted in my heart, keeping my eyes fixed on Him, taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ Jesus using the Word of God as my plumb-line. The only way I have found to resist the devil is to first submit my self to God.
It scares me how I can indulge in certain sins in my dreams - this really freaks me out! Lord...help me to submit myself to you even in my dreams!!!
Please pray that the Lord will bring His Love to perfection in me, where I can love all those who persecute and do evil to me, overcoming evil with good!!! Pray that I will be joyously obedient to all His commands especially this one: "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"-Matt 5:44...GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm about twenty minutes into a sermon here at SI which is shedding some light I believe on the things you are speaking about. It's called "How To Not Fight Back", by David Guzik: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=10538]https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=10538[/url]
Thankyou for your time...The Lord bless you with Himself :-D
richie

2006/9/12 6:34Profile
dohzman

Re: Had a dream last night...

Job 33:14 For God speaketh once, Yea twice, though man regardeth it not.
Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falleth upon men, In slumberings upon the bed;
Job 33:16 Then he openeth the ears of men, And sealeth their instruction,
Job 33:17 That he may withdraw man from his purpose, And hide pride from man;
Job 33:18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, And his life from perishing by the sword.

2006/9/12 8:40Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy