SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Where are God's brave men?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

True and well written.
However The "most critical need" as Tozer put's it is brave, bold, holy men.For the past 50 plus years here in America we have been going downhill fast concerning Righteousness unto God. We have not had any real revival since the early 1900's. Tozer identified the need then and it is more so the need now!
We have identified some of the current men but we , even on this forum, still want to remain divided on the things that the Holy Ghost has been pressing many of us about but we won't listen. Even as I write this I am quickened to once again listen close and see where i have not bent the Knee to God.
Yes many across america belive in real holiness unto God surrendering all. But we are divided just as the corinthians were. I of paul I of cephas i of Luther.

I hope that these and other bold men of God can push through this divide and unite many into another awakening to our great need for God's glory in the church and in the world.

I hope that I can continue to pray as I have been as of late for the brave men that we know of as well as those that will arise to go into the harvest field of America.
Men like: David Wilkerson, Paul Washer, K.p yohanan, Carter Conlon, Jesse Morell, etc.
Pray that the Holy ghost would be with them to powerfully convict of Sin righteousnes and Judgement, repentance , faith and the cross and taking up thier own cross for Christ. Enough for now, God bless, John

2006/9/8 6:47

Re:

I would also add D.James Kennedy to the list of living brave men.
I have listened to him off and on over the past 19 years. I have been amazed at his consistency and growth.He has preached very forcifully and openly on every major moral crisis that is plaguing america. All the while weaving the Gospel through it. God bless, John

2006/9/11 20:07
Jacob19

Re:

Keith Daniel is another one

2006/9/11 20:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy