SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction from David

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Pilgrim1986

Fort Worth Texas

Introduction from David

Hello my name David I'm 47 years young and love the Lord with all my heart. I teach the adult Sunday school class and help our pastor in preaching. I'm Pentecostal speak in tongues, play the guitar, sing and desire to see people come to, and grow in the Lord. Paul told the Corinthians to desire spiritual gifts, but also put the right motive behind it which was love ,edifying the body and ourselves to there use. Jesus is Lord and when we truly make Him Lord of our life all the rest falls in place. Back in 1986 I came to know Him as Lord in the mist of an apostate Church. Which after only a very short time the Lord lead me out and began to slowly teach me good doctrine in which I needed so greatly. I struggled a lot with what I herd on TV and different denominations. I'm glad for His grace in that He has looked out for me and kept me through the years .Because of my struggles with doctrine I started a web site www.foundationsinchristianity.org in the hope that it will help others in there struggle for truth. I really enjoyed the opening remarks of how to get the most out of this site. It showed great understanding and maturity and am looking forward to the benefits and fellowship that is evident already. Hello again and the Lord bless you.

2006/9/1 11:32Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Introduction

David,

Welcome to SermonIndex.net I pray that the Lord blesses you and encourages you in your walk with Him. There are alot of great resources made available on this site, so I hope you dig around and search for the truth. Here are 2 audio recordings I highly recommend you download and listen to (simply right click on the titles and choose "save target as"):

The Revival Hymn

Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead.

If you have any other questions let me know.

2006/9/1 11:35Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Welcome Pilgrim1986, glad you are here.

Drink deeply.

2006/9/1 15:27Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Hi David,

I'm also a Pentecostal believer (AG), and would like to extend a warm welcome to you. The people here are wonderful, and this place is truly a blessing. Enjoy!

Paul

2006/9/1 15:35Profile
Jaime

Lodi,Ohio

God bless you brother,
I would like to welcome you to this wonderful site,I am glad you love the Lord with all your heart.
I'd like to recommend to listen to A.W Tozer's sermons:"The Deeper Life".Part 1 and 2.#22 on the list.
Jaime.

2006/9/1 17:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy