SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction to Jake Slash

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jakeslash

Phoenix AZ

Introduction to Jake Slash

Put your spiritual ears on for this one. "I've lived in the desert many years". Ok so now you now about me (kinda). How do I introduce myself to this community. Phx AZ 45 year old, current prayer "For your name sake Lord awake us from our comfort and slumber. Forgive me as I have lost focus. Awaken me afresh this day with "YOUR WILL". I've carried my cross long enough, maybe the thought of carrying your cross actually meant, to loose one's identity in complete submission. God these are words for people to identify with, now let them become a prayer to you from me. PS- I'm not so heavely minded that I'm no earthly good.

2006/8/31 3:37Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Introduction to Jake Slash

welcome jake....

2006/8/31 3:57Profile

Welcome aboard Jake. I'm sure you will be blessed by all this site has to offer! Keep up the goodworks in Christ, God bless, John

2006/8/31 6:00
jakeslash

Phoenix AZ

Re:

Thank You, I forgot the prayer of this wonderful prophet. Thanks again.

2006/8/31 19:12Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Welcome Jake,
May the Lord continue to guide you and teach you in the Way that you should go...and may He reveal Himself, His perfect beauty to you by revelation.
This site you have been guided to is a treasure chest bearing witness of the One true God that is and was and will always be.
I myself live in the northern desert...
God bless you sir,
richie

2006/8/31 19:41Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Awaken me afresh this day with "YOUR WILL"

Bless you Jake for your heart to be led into truth by the [b]Spirit of Truth[/b]. May God speak to your heart and led you into His will and His ways. Trust and obey there is no other way, fear his holy name.

Listen to this highly recommended sermon: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead

2006/8/31 20:24Profile
jakeslash

Phoenix AZ

Re: Your Prayer

Yeshuasboy, Thank You. I'll take a heart felt prayer all day long. Thanks for shooting this prayer from the heart and not your intellect.

2006/9/3 11:16Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Welcome Jake.

Been in your neck of the woods quite a bit in the last year or so ... beyond the heat, the Lord put's on the most dazzling light shows I have ever seen!

There is another dear brother from your parts who frequents this space ... Glad you are here brother, drink deeply, it's an endless supply.

2006/9/3 11:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy