SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : All to Jesus - new compilation VERY POWERFUL

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 All to Jesus - new compilation VERY POWERFUL

A brother has made this new compilation of preaching on the topic of being truly saved. I asked him to make a voice only recording which he did I encourage the whole body at SI to listen to it and burn it for friends, pastors etc:

[b]All to Jesus (voice only)[/b]
Description: This compilation is comparable to the revival hymn compilation on this site! It features the voices of Leonard Ravenhill, A.W. Tozer, T. Austin Sparks, Alan Redpath, Paris Reidhead and Major Ian Thomas. The theme of this compilation is knowing God and true biblical salvation, listen to this compilation and share it with others.

2006/8/29 22:25Profile
Compton

Re: All to Jesus - new compilation VERY POWERFUL

There is too much in this recording to try and talk about here...it held my attention completely, and left me sorrowful over my own lack of fire, and scattered affections for things of this world. Can we trust the Lord, that if he break our hearts with conviction over sin, that he will be faithful to save us? Do we trust that his judgements are perfect and can change our hearts? Oh Lord judge us with your righteousness and let us put our faith in you alone! Let us draw close to you even as you search our innermost secrets.

Jeremiah 18: 12-14

A glorious throne, exalted from the beginning, is the place of our sanctuary.

O LORD, the hope of Israel, all who forsake you will be put to shame. Those who turn away from you will be written in the dust because they have forsaken the LORD,the spring of living water. Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.

Our time is never as long as we might imagine...

A voice came forth from the throne, saying, "Give praise to our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, the small and the great!"

I heard something like the voice of a great multitude, and like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of mighty thunders, saying, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns!Let us rejoice and be exceedingly glad, and let us give the glory to him.

For the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his wife has made herself ready."It was given to her that she would array herself in bright, pure, fine linen: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

2006/8/30 0:30Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

i was thinking about it, and at first i thought whitout music it wont be so god, but its even better... somehow it stirs the soul more whitout music...music stirs the emotion more...i think you understand what i meen... please respond what you thought about this comp

gods peace to you all
christian

2006/8/30 12:01Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re:

This was a great compilation to begin with, and it is even better without the music.

2006/8/30 17:43Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

I hope you had a chance to listen to this one, heres some comments so far...

The Pure Word of God (August 30/2006)
Reviewed by: sermonindex
This recording floored me, as I listened to the passion of each man speaking so strongly to our generation to come to a fuller knoweldge and experience of God. Without the background music it actually gives it more power, how amazing the anointing of God is not based on music and amplification! May God use this recording to rouse sleeping saints! and encourage others on this sojourning way.

Only the Pure Spoken Word!!! Do we NEED anything else? (August 30/2006)
Reviewed by: dspks
A powerful presentation!! Are there any preachers proclaiming the truth of this compilation, today?? Do we have ears to hear?? Again, thank you for the compilation... I know it took many hours of prepartion. The world is bent on "noise" ... "filler"... your willingness to remove the background music shows a spiritual maturity and is an encouragement to me!

Great (September 09/2006)
Reviewed by: voloscire
Honestly feel that the choice of speakers + excerpts was a good one; it made me tear up & cry several times .. It really opened my eyes to how much Christ must control my life, for that it is the measure in which I am saved .. thanks. I'm getting back on track.

Cut me down (August 25/2006)
Reviewed by: IWantAnguish
I felt myself but a baby in Christ once again while listening to this compilation... I feel as if these pastors are spiritual giants, but I know that it is possible for all of us to be as holy as these men were. Common, time to step our game up.

True Salvation! (August 23/2006)
Reviewed by: sermonindex
This recording breaks through the superficial system of Christianity in our day and shatters our complancy in a God in the box christianity! If you listen to this with a open heart you will never be the same. Oh God raise voices in our generation with a hunger for God soley. The blood in the ground, the past generation is screaming out to us: FOLLOW HIM AT ANY COST! God alone is our goal, LIFE, LIFE, LIFE!

drvic (August 22/2006)
Reviewed by: drvic
Powerful!!! It is right there with Revival Hymn as a keeper and to share with others the truth of "biblical salvation."

"No power to move men to God" (August 19/2006)
Reviewed by: Jaime
Very powerful statements for a very needy hour. Lord Jesus, Will you bring the reality of your Person in us?Glorify yoursef in us. Thank you Lord.

Music overpowers Message (August 19/2006)
Reviewed by: dspks
The compilation of messages are powerful, but the music fights with the message. I would encourage the individual who compiled this to turn the music volume down and substitute the first score with one that does NOT have a human voice humming and ooh-ing. Prayerfully reconsider NOT using music (at times) to make emphasis. Carefully listen to the message as you choose the music for the background. Sadly, we have been trained to live in a world of "background music"... God help us to "Be still and know that I am God." "...exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." Hebrews 10:25b

2006/9/13 11:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy