SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello from utah

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jeffutah

Ogden Utah USA

Hello from utah

just found this site while searching for sermon material looks like i came to the right place. I love reading Charles Spurgeon sermon's. My big problem is learning computers, that's what you get for spending half you life cooking in restaurants. any way just wanted to say to all who in Christ where ever are.
God bless and he does
Jeff

2006/8/24 1:47Profile
bereangirl

Toronto, Canada

Re: Hello from utah

Hi Jeff,

You'll get the hang, don't worry! :-) Enjoy! I've just found this site too and I'm astounded at the volume of stuff on here. Hope you get your socks blessed off.

Blessings,
Bereangirl

2006/8/25 22:08Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Welcome Jeff,

Feel free to ask anytime for help navigating the site. There are endless riches here.

2006/8/25 23:13Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
just found this site while searching for sermon material looks like i came to the right place. I love reading Charles Spurgeon sermon's. My big problem is learning computers, that's what you get for spending half you life cooking in restaurants. any way just wanted to say to all who in Christ where ever are.
God bless and he does

Bless you brother and I am glad you found this website. I do pray that God will lead you into the materials that He wants to use to radically change your Christian walk and allow you to bear the image of Jesus more.

I really encourage you to start with this message: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead. Simply right click on the sermon title and choose "save target as" to save it to your desktop. Do check out the other top 20 sermons on the left hand side of the site at the bottom.

If you have any questions let me know.

2006/8/26 5:09Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Hello Jeff,
I must say that I am continually being blessed by the Lord in regards to the God-inspired sermons on this site as well as the dialogue with SI members. May the Lord get the glory and the body be edified...I see this happening here.I pray that I will be of some encouragement to you in the Lord as God leads me, and that my service will be a blessing to you and others. :-D
Welcome...God bless you and your family,
richie

2006/8/26 13:13Profile
humble

toronto, ontario

Hello Jeff! And wellcome to this great site.
I have found this site like you did with difference that I was looking for A.W Tozer sermons, and ever since i have found lots and lots of other sermons by men of God. I am so thankfull to LORD Jusus for putting in hearts of moderators to set up such a precious site for me and the people everywhere.
I think I am a "computerproof" but it's getting better.
Thanks for your intro and may God bless you brother.
Levan. :-)

2006/8/26 16:49Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy