SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Street Preachers Conference

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Rhys

Street Preachers Conference

Our Street Preachers Conference will start next Friday, 25 th August to Monday 28th. There are still a few places left if anyone would like to attend for all or just a day of this important event. For more info please click on link.

http://www.bethelpulpitministries.com/spc.html

Thank you for your prayers.

2006/8/19 6:07Profile
allhavsinned

North West England

Re: Street Preachers Conference

I've just come back from this weekend and it was a total blessing!

The people there (some from here on SI) were all in unity and had a desire to serve God and go out in His name.

We preached in the city of Cardiff, gave out tracts, witnessed to many individuals one to one, we even went door to door in our afternoon of freetime. Plus there were lectures/ sermons from men and women of God who encouraged us in our Christian life and ministry.

We made new friends and grew closer to God in four short days.

I hope it's on again next year (if God wills it), I will be taking my family with me.

Thanks Rhys, it was a great weekend and I reccomend anyone to concider going to the next one even if you don't want to street preach, we all have a testimony and should be willing to share it.

Ste

2006/8/30 22:18Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The people there (some from here on SI) were all in unity and had a desire to serve God and go out in His name.

Praise the Lord!

2006/8/30 22:32Profile

Re:

Quote:
Thanks Rhys, it was a great weekend and I reccomend anyone to concider going to the next one even if you don't want to street preach, we all have a testimony and should be willing to share it.

Amen! Thank you!!! This conference has spurred me on and has encouraged me greatly just knowing there are saints elsewhere in the UK going out on their own because they know the calling on their lives. I thank God for you all so much.

2006/8/31 6:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy