Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Great Website and Resources

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rayoflight

Ottawa

Great Website and Resources

Hello Everyone,

Just a short intro: I am really encouraged by this site, as is repeatedly said in many of the posts I have seen even in just one thread I looked at. Also, it is not just the sermon resources that stand out, but the quality of posts and those people posting that is very uplifting. Well, anyways, about myself... I am 38, was an LDMer (Last Days Ministries aka Keith Green's Ministry) for about a year in the 1980's during which time I was blessed by Leonard Ravenhill's daily prayer meetings and preaching. He has had a huge impact on my life. The second greatest impact on my life spiritually has been the life and writings of Amy Carmichael. I went on to finish college and university (McGill). Then I travelled and worked on a Cruise ship. Then I taught English for five years overseas and worked with Christians and did some street ministry in Japan. I have since just arrived back in Canada and now looking for work. I have never been married -- (what I call the LDM syndrome because many LDMers are still single but active and committed Christians), but hopefully God will provide that some time.
God bless.
Rainer

2006/8/17 10:05Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Great Website and Resources

Hi Rainer...

Welcome to SermonIndex! Wow, it sounds like you have had a lifetime of experiences -- all since your days at LDM!

As you probably already know, SermonIndex is a wonderful resource that is filled with great audio sermons, text sermons and photos (they are easily accessed under the MAIN MENU on the left side of the page). These resources have been most encouraging and challenging to my walk with Christ. The forums also provide a wonderful outlet for discussion of just about everything under the sun. The forums attract a wide array of believers from many backgrounds and from geographic locations around the world.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

:-)

2006/8/17 10:56Profile
Tears_of_joy

Hello Rainer,

Welcome to sermonindex!
I have been always wondered where are those men who attented these prayer meetings. Great to have you on this site.
There is one sermon here [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4557]Choosing rather to suffer[/url] which is preached on the last such prayer meeting, have you been there?

God bless you.

2006/8/17 11:48Profile
OverSeer

Geneva, Alabama

Hi Rainer!

God is using this site to encourage, uplift, and equip. May He lead you in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

Grace and peace
Olan

2006/8/17 12:48Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy