SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : FREEDOM CD! hear the gospel.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Scott, I converted the freedom cd to a higher format, 320 kBits and 48000 Hz and it didn't sound a lot better. The maker of this has done a good job as it is but if anybody would like it in the higher format I'm sure it can be set up somewhere.

Hi Brother Jouko yes the recording of the freedom CD files are at a bitrate lower then cd quality and I am not sure if they were compiled at cd quality, I will inquire of this and get back to you. But agreed either way they are are great mixes that provoke thoughts of eternal values.

2004/8/1 2:51Profile
Dead2sin

Texas

Re:

How can i get a copy of these cd's?
I have one called revival preaching but i am not sure if it's the same please any info on where to get them
Thanks

2004/9/25 3:17Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hi D2S,

If you go back to the first post here you will find the files available for downloading.

In essence you create the "CD" by burning the tracks in order (There are ten of them) on to a CD.

Also available and originaly from here:
[url=http://www.fireonthealtar.com/compilations/index.html]http://www.fireonthealtar.com/compilations/index.html[/url]

2004/9/25 9:47Profile
MarKay

Limerick city,Ireland

Re:

Listened to the first few tracks of this last night and was overwelmed by the power of it.Currently downloading it now and will be sure not to keep it to myself. :-)

2004/12/3 11:35Profile
Edwards

Northeast Ohio

Re:

I just listened to "The Cross" at Fire on the Altar and am stunned. Who is Art Katz? He spoke in a calm, yet forceful way, obviously filled with the Holy Spirit.

2004/12/29 10:38Profile
artfuldiva

Re: The Cross - Art Katz

Art Katz, www.benisrael.org, is an amazingly gifted man, a Jewish believer,and an anointed preacher of the Word of God. I have been very blessed by everything I have heard by him. On the "Message Bearers" section of the Fire on the Altar site, there are many sermons by him available for downloading.
I just spent a long time of that site, and I was very moved by the Freedom CD. I plan to spend a lot of time there in the future.
Blessings,
K

2005/1/10 13:36Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Actually on SI there are many messages by Art Katz over 100: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=173]Art Katz Audio and Video sermons[/url], I have been working with Ben Isreal and have recently gotten a bunch of the videos up on the site. I hope to continue to get more messages up. I hope they are a blessing.

2005/1/11 1:36Profile
cliftom

Re:

Quote:

Edwards wrote:
I just listened to "The Cross" at Fire on the Altar and am stunned. Who is Art Katz? He spoke in a calm, yet forceful way, obviously filled with the Holy Spirit.

I didnt see anything labeled "The Cross"

2005/1/20 1:13Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re: The Cross

It's there brother...

Just use, if you're using Internet Explorer, the find-menu..and type "The Cross". It's the second "The Cross". From Eric Gilmour and speaker Art Katz.

If you can't find the "find-menu" ;-)...just scroll down, you can't miss it. It's beneath "What's new 10/12/04

It's definitely worth listening to.

2005/1/20 3:16Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Yes here is the link to the file on fireonthealtar.com
http://www.fireonthealtar.com/compilations/eric/The%20Cross.mp3

2005/1/20 13:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy