SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello to all!!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Rublue

Bakersfield, California.

Hello to all!!!!

Hello to all!! My name is Steven. A good friend turned me on to this very cool site. After over 3 decades of alcoholism & addiction I finally found what I was looking for a few years back. I had much loss in my life, starting with my dad being murdered (alcohol related) when I was 10. My only child Skylar died at 74 days old in 1998. My only wife & best friend died (overdosed) in early 2004. But mostly I lost myself. After decades of trying to understand the God of my understanding (AA/NA) I just kept falling. The God of my understanding was real liberal. After Stacey died I was in a grief filled bottom. Then God spoke loud to me in thought. He told me to incorporate Jesus Christ into my life. Not seek or find, INCORPORATE!!! So I did, found a awesome church, got baptised with water, later by the Holy Spirit. Life is awesome, & just is getting better everyday. Thank You Jesus!!!! Looking forward to all this site has to offer. That's about it. God Bless All!!!!!!

2006/8/1 13:44Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Hi Steven

Welcome to SI! I hope that you find many blessings here!

2006/8/1 14:02Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: Hello to all!!!!

Brother Steven, welcome to SI and I thank God with you for all His goodness to you!

Chris

2006/8/1 14:31Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

God bless you Steven! I love to read how God has worked in the lives of others.

I'm sure this site will be a blessing to you, as it has been to myself and many others. :)

2006/8/1 14:31Profile
roadsign

Re: Hi, Steven

Hi, Steven, with all your painful experiences and losses, and with God's amazing work in your life, I'm convinced that you have a wealth of insight to share.

Diane

2006/8/1 14:42Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Bless you and welcome to SermonIndex, I trust you will find many sermons that will strengthen your faith in God and His Christ. Do listen to this sermon if you haven't yet, it is life-changing: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead.

If you have any other questions about the site let me know.

2006/8/1 17:33Profile
Tears_of_joy

Hi Steven,

I want to wish you welcome with a few verses from the Word of God:

23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil.
25 [b]And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten,[/b] the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
-Joel 2

God bless you.
Kire

2006/8/1 19:49Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy