Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayers for Ma

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Prayers for Ma

Dear Saints

Am coveting your prayers for my mom. About two years ago had brought similar requests for the cancer she has been dealing with, primarily a brain tumor.

Yesterday she took a fall and today we brought her in to find that she has broken her hip, surgery is scheduled for the morning, early (Sunday). They also found that she has another brain tumor, something we had supposed was a possibilty and contributed to the fall.

My mom's name is Lynn or Lyndel, to me she is Ma and is a real trooper. Any and all prayers for the Lords will here welcomed and appreciated.

2006/7/30 1:34Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Prayers for Ma

Quote:
My mom's name is Lynn or Lyndel, to me she is Ma and is a real trooper. Any and all prayers for the Lords will here welcomed and appreciated.

May Jesus Christ truly touch her in a powerful and tangible way. Let us lift her up to the thron of grace brothers and sisters.

2006/7/30 1:53Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Prayers for Ma

Thanks Bro.

Am heading out to the hospital right now to pray and bring the church to her ...

2006/7/30 9:08Profile

Mike,

Very sorry to hear this news. Will be bearing with you in prayer for Lynn and her needs.

2006/7/30 10:01
Tears_of_joy

brother Mike, I will pray to the Lord for your mother.

2006/7/30 10:04Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Praying for your mother and family.

2006/7/30 15:48Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Prayers for Ma

Thanks everyone.

The hip surgery went very well and she is doing really good all things considered. Still able to crack a smile and a laugh ... The Lord is good!

Thought I would mention she is at the aptly named Good Samaritan Hospital, a great staff there, just outstanding.

Praise God

2006/7/30 17:33Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Glad to hear that. :) God is good.

2006/7/30 22:58Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Saints ...

It is difficult at this moment, my thoughts and heart still reeling from our brother who needs our prayers [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11662&forum=35]PLEASE PRAY[/url] ...

My mother ... My soul! She is just incredible, hearty and tenacious ... Much I could say, but the last 4 days have been tremendous in just a sort of sublime simplicity. There has been a peace the Lord has granted, a sort of 'knowing' that transcends words spoken. The tumor has made for a confusion and a difficulty to express thought, though she is even aware of this and has stated so ... "[i]It is hard for me[/i]" ... [i]"I still can't talk right"[/i]. We communicate by smiles and laughs. She had wonderful visitor from church while I was there yesterday, her best friend she called her, this dear lady had a certain something that met a recognition inwardly as soon as she entered the room ... A praying soul, even before making any mention of these things. For the theologically argumentative, her friend and my folks are Catholic. I pray I need not further stress the point here, but there is much to be learned in practical matters of the faith and I will leave it at that...

The doctors feel that she is hearty enough and that her vitals are strong enough to go ahead with the surgery to remove the tumor, it is in the same area as the last one removed two years back. It carries the risks as well as the benefit that this will help her mobility in healing the other surgery done Sunday on her hip.

I again covet your prayers.

[i]Faith is not a lack of concern nor a presumption on trust[/i]

2006/8/2 10:38Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Mike...

I am praying.

:-)

2006/8/2 11:03Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy