SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : INNER CITY REVIVAL?????

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

INNER CITY REVIVAL?????

The Lord is shaking inner city Detroit Michigan. We believe we are in the beginning of a mighty move of God among the poor, homeless, oppressed and drug addicted in the city. The power of God is building and many people are being delivered and set free from bondage to sin and the enemy. The pressure is building and we feel the Lord is ready to explode with a mighty outpouring of His Spirit. PLEASE PRAY!!!!!

Here are few recent videos. The first is a compilation and in the pictures you can see numerous people coming to the Lord, repenting and being set free. These are just a few random pictures but they are worth a thousand words. The second is some clips from an open-air sermon preached a couple of weeks ago called “Grasshoppers and Giants” It gives a little idea about some of what we preach.

Blood Bought
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0-Mff76n-c

Grasshoppers and Giants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lOEolXjVVk

More Videos
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=patricke123

Is this the beginning of sweeping inner city revival? We can only fast and pray and seek the Lord. PLEASE join us in fasting and praying for a mighty sweeping wind of the Holy Spirit that cause these dry bones to live and unites them as a revival army using the foolish things of this world to confound the wise and preach the gospel in demonstration and power across America!

Here are just a few quick testimonies out of many more. GLORY TO GOD!!!!

Craig – Born again delivered from severe alcoholism

D.J. – Less then a year out of 17 years in prison now born again and delivered from alcoholism, heroin and crack

Chris – Just out of 2 years in prison bound to a spirit of violence admittedly “gutting” people with his switchblade now filled with the joy and peace of the Holy Spirit showing kindness and acts of love to others. Chris told me that strange things were happening and that he wanted to read his Bible all the time. He told me that all of the sudden he would feel tingly all over his body and then start talking in a different language he never heard before. He said when this happened it was like a natural high would sweep over his body in waves better then any drug he had ever tried. He said he feels about Jesus like the first time he ever fell in love with a girl but like 100 times more!

Shayla – Had been physically and sexually abused by her mother father family members, beaten stabbed and raped in the park now 4 months pregnant, homeless and thought her baby dead in her stomach because of the drugs. Two weeks ago she repented from her sin, gave her WHOLE life to Jesus, was delivered from ALL addiction and felt her baby kicking when we prayed for her to receive the Holy Spirit. She is now being cared for and discipled outside of the park.

Red – Completely delivered from severe crack and heroin addiction

Keisha – 8 months pregnant and homeless, has been filled the Holy Spirit and given an extreme hunger for the word. Last week Keisha was shot in the face at close range with a high-powered pellet gun and the bullet missed killing her by just a couple of inches. She attributes her not being killed to Jesus protecting her. She is leaving the park tomorrow and coming to be cared for and discipled

Latonya – Completely delivered from drugs and set on fire with the Holy Spirit. She sings Amazing Grace at the beginning of the video.

Rodney – Delivered from a spirit of anger and violence and given a new hunger and thirst for the Word of God

Chip – Completely delivered from long term alcoholism

Daniel – Delivered from alcohol and crack

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!! GLORY TO GOD!!!!

2006/7/19 1:09Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re: !!!SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST!!!

[size=18][b]!!!SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST!!![/b][/size]

Everyone who reads this PLEASE pray for Keisha!!! The enemy is really trying to get her back with everything he's got. She was going to leave the park tonight and I know she really wants to, but she has gone missing, which is not like her. I know the devil is trying to keep her away and get her back. I can see the dramatic change in her and the Lord working in her life, but I can also that the devil is not going to let her go without a fight. I remember reading that Watchman Nee used to pray that the Lord would bind Satan and render him powerless over the hearts and minds of the people he prayed for. This may be an apt prayer for Keisha at this point. Please pray for her - she needs all the prayer she can get!!!!

Quote:
Keisha – 8 month pregnant and homeless, has been filled the Holy Spirit and given an extreme hunger for the word. Last week Keisha was shot in the face at close range with a high-powered pellet gun and the bullet missed killing her by just a couple of inches. She attributes her not being killed to Jesus protecting her. She is leaving the park tomorrow and coming to be cared for and discipled

Keisha
http://www.obeyjesus.net/e001001.jpg

Thank you for your prayers!

Patrick

2006/7/20 0:39Profile
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

Re:

I will pray brother. Also how may we pray for you and others involved in this work?
Blessings in the name of our Lord Jesus the Christ

2006/7/20 0:56Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re:

Thank you so much for your prayers. You can pray for us however the Spirit leads. I will keep you informed about Keisha. Thank you again for your prayers!

2006/7/20 11:09Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Thank you for this encouraging report of God's work among you.

We join you in prayer for these matters.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/7/20 13:09Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: INNER CITY REVIVAL?????

Thanks be to God for these testimonies! I pray God will continue to save with an outstretched arm and bring them to Himself.

Keep us posted.

Chris

2006/7/21 18:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy