SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Spirit of Christ and Christ the Water.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

The Spirit of Christ and Christ the Water.

Born again of Spirit and Water.
The Spirit of Christ and Christ the Water.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

2Cr 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Revelation 21:5-7 And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. (New Creature) And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life (Born Again) freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son.

1 Peter 1:21-23 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Colossians 1:26-28 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

In Christ: Phillip

2006/7/18 4:49Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: The Spirit of Christ and Christ the Water.

Thought provoking. Something that seems to be missing in Christendom today, thinking.
John 4v14 tells us ...whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst again, but the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water spring up into everlasting life.
If we really want everlasting life we will thirst and hunger after the true and living God. If not, this world will do. It doesn't satisfy me. I want God. God bless.

2006/7/18 6:54Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

"Christ in you the Hope of Glory"

The Birth of Christ in us is the Water, and the Spirit of Christ which is God. This is what we are to be judged by at the Judgment Seat of Christ. Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. Paul's Gospel is (((Christ in you the Hope of Glory.))) Rom 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Colossians 1:26-28 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Christ in us is the Hope of Glory. Who is to get the Glory of this Christ that is birthed in us. It is first, God the Father and second Jesus Christ the Son of God, who is God. Then the children born of God, by the Holy Spirit just like Christ was born of Mary by the Holy Spirit with the Seed of His Father. God the Father, God the Son, And God the Holy Spirit. We cannot and this is what we must renew our minds to, that is to the Mind of Christ that the Born Again Have. 1Cr 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Is this not the Glory of Paul? Rom 15:6 That ye may with one mind [and] one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

This is our reasonable service, to present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. "Renewing your mind" to the "Mind of Christ".

Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

In Christ: Phillip

2006/7/18 23:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy